X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghart
    replied
    Originally posted by pasta View Post
    Does anyone know who made the CNG parts for FORD CONTOUR? Ford dealers don't have cng parts. I'm trying to find anyone selling the compuvalve!
    How much are you offering?

Leave a comment:

• Lakewood90712
    replied
    Re: 2000 Ford Contour CNG manufacturer

CNG specific model service manuals show up pretty often on e-bay motors in the parts /literature category.

Leave a comment:

• Bladerunner3
    replied

Last night having nothing better to do, I took the wonderful compuvalve off the vehicle. Took it all the way apart. Nothing burnt or any signs of ports beeing pluged. I measured the 100+ pin connector for voltage and seen some 12v and some -12v, it seems odd. My original problem is that the swich on the dash never lights up and there is no 12v at the tank to release the gas. I did apply 12v to the valve and gas was beeing relased. I am waiting for the cng shop manual to come in the mail!
    Hello,
    Where do you get the shop manual for the CNG Contour? Thanks!
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• harob1
    replied

Seen your old ad, just wondering if you found an old compuvalve? I had asked a fella some time back the same thing and he sold me a compuvalve and of course I tore it apart to see what made it tick. Not much I could trouble shoot. I could make the injectors fire and that was about it. We need some computer wiz kids to figure these things out. Best Rgds. Harry

Leave a comment:

• warriorbold
    replied

How much would you like for the compuvalve, pressure regulator and filter assy? (all the stuff under the floor) Thanks,

warriorbold

Leave a comment:

• macalyne
    replied

I have a 1999 Ford Contour with CNG that am selling parts. Let me know if you're interested in the compuvalve (I'm in Ann Arbor, MI area).

Leave a comment:

• warriorbold
    replied

Does anyone have an old compuvalve (non-working) that they would like to sell. I'd love to open one up, and try to figure out what makes it tick!

Leave a comment:

• nkucinski
    replied

Has Anyone in this forum or anyone ever heard of...alive or dead ever repaired a compuvalve? other than a full-replacement?
    -nick

Leave a comment:

• happily
    replied

Originally posted by chendricksen View Post
    Were you able to resolve the issue with your Contour? I also have a 2000 Contour which has been tested for leaks. The light on the switch will come on when I attempt to start it but it will not start on CNG. It tries for a few seconds then I can hear the valve on the tank shut off. Any ideas?
    Having same problem on 97 but can only hear the tank valve if i'm by the trunk

Leave a comment:

• cngnyc.com
    replied

Originally posted by chendricksen View Post
    Were you able to resolve the issue with your Contour? I also have a 2000 Contour which has been tested for leaks. The light on the switch will come on when I attempt to start it but it will not start on CNG. It tries for a few seconds then I can hear the valve on the tank shut off. Any ideas?
    Hi i was wondering if you fix your problem yiet? I have the same issue on my 98 ford contour.
    if you did fixed??how you did it??
    thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• CNG Utah
    replied

GFI made all the CNG components for the Contour. Champion Ford in Sandy can service them, even thought they seem to have trouble getting parts lately. We've had good experiences with them, but I've heard that others have been disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• ghart
    replied

Does anyone know who made the CNG parts for FORD CONTOUR? Ford dealers don't have cng parts. I'm trying to find anyone selling the compuvalve!
    I purchased one and had it installed from Central Ford Truck in Lansing MI for a 99 Contour

Leave a comment:

• chendricksen
    replied

Last night having nothing better to do, I took the wonderful compuvalve off the vehicle. Took it all the way apart. Nothing burnt or any signs of ports beeing pluged. I measured the 100+ pin connector for voltage and seen some 12v and some -12v, it seems odd. My original problem is that the swich on the dash never lights up and there is no 12v at the tank to release the gas. I did apply 12v to the valve and gas was beeing relased. I am waiting for the cng shop manual to come in the mail!

Leave a comment:

• bakaroma
    replied

MacFarland Ford in Brigham CIty. They had just ordered one for another fellow and still had the screen up when I came in for a price.

Leave a comment:

• pasta
    replied

Originally posted by bakaroma View Post
    My dealer quated me $1250 to get one in last week.
    which dealer was this please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X