• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 02 CNG CVPI Extended Tank Install

Originally posted by 02cvpi View Post
    I am just glad they did part it out
    Hello 02cvpi,
    Do you still have the smaller CNG tank set up that might fit a Civc GX? I'm located in Anaheim Hills and am interested in buying it.
    Thanks,
    Adrian
    (714)493-6484
    Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
    Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
    Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Do you know if the Ford mechanical specifications that you acquired list the exact tank dimensions? I am looking to re-tank an expired 96 P-71 with newer Ford factory CV CNG tanks and want to determine if the original 96 brackets are the same diameter. If the Ford documentation can be scanned or photocopied I would be happy to compensate you for your bother. It's my understanding the package shelf tanks are smaller diameter than the external tanks. Any idea what the new pair's combined (empty) weight is?

/LS

Comment

I have extended tanks and get about 200 miles before the light comes on. does the 3600psi vs 3000psi make that much of a difference? are you using slow fill?

Comment

Hay were did u get those plastic boxes that go around the tank to vent the cng if it leaks ....... Anyone know were to get this from ??

Comment

Originally posted by dineane View Post
            Hay were did u get those plastic boxes that go around the tank to vent the cng if it leaks ....... Anyone know were to get this from ??
            Mine came from the OEM - FoMoCo original parts from a 2003-4 CVPI CNG.

lee

Comment

Would anyone happen to have a picture or diagram on how they connected the extended tank(s) to the existing ones?

Comment

Working...
              X