Thread: FREE Hall Pass for ACT Expo in Longbeach, CA May 16 & 17

Blog Entries

Default FREE Hall Pass for ACT Expo in Longbeach, CA May 16 & 17

I have secured a complimentary Hall Pass for CNGChat members. Simply Print & bring it on the days listed.

Curtis
    Attached Files Attached Files

Curtis Martin
    Program Coordinator
    Antelope Valley Clean Cities Coalition
    Cell # 661-492-5916

Default Re: FREE Hall Pass for ACT Expo in Longbeach, CA May 16 & 17

Thanks Curtis

very cool, thanks Curtis. I cannot post a new thread yet. So I hope I am not offending you by asking a question here. I really want to buy a CNG truck. I'm looking at a used Bi-fuel truck. Can I get a HOV sticker with a Bi-fuel vehicle in California?
    thanks,
    MaxQ

No sorry, it has to be dedicated. Every once in a while a bi-fuel has slipped through, but thats rare.

Blog Entries

Max, it's best to always try to post a question in a thread that is related to the topic you are talking about. This might have been a bit off target. I turned on your posting privileges, so you shouldn't have this issue again. Welcome to the site and we hope you find the NGV of your dreams.

Curtis Martin
    Program Coordinator
    Cell # 661-492-5916

Blog Entries

Natural Gas Offerings to Dominate 2012 ACT Expo
    April 25, 2011 - Natural gas industry leaders are set to gather at the upcoming Alternative Clean Transportation Expo 2012 - set for May 15-17 at California's Long Beach Convention Center - to showcase the latest advancements across a wide variety of clean vehicle technologies. Natural gas industry experts will be on hand to discuss the many opportunities for natural gas as an alternative fuel for all vehicle types - light-, medium- and heavy-duty - and across a variety of applications. The nation's leading fleets utilizing natural gas vehicles will present their success stories at ACT Expo 2012, including UPS, Ryder System Inc., Yellow Cab, Dillon Transport, Swift Transportation, Vedder Transport and many others. Through a peer-to-peer information exchange, these natural gas vehicle frontrunners will share their experiences and best practices gained through successful vehicle deployment projects. READ MORE >

Curtis Martin
    Program Coordinator
    Cell # 661-492-5916