Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGT Station is now open

1. Smile TGT Station is now open

TGT CNG station is now open for limited access for existing customers. Please come by the office before trying to fill.

4809 S. 101st East Ave. 918-665-2641

We will inspect your tanks and vehicle before we grant access to the dispenser.

For a while we are only open for 9 to 5 M-F or if some one is here any other day. It is NOT 24hr at this time.

The best time to fill is after 10:00am. Our company trucks take all of the gas in the morning and it needs a little time to recover.

We will be billing every one for gas at this time or you can pay cash. We will be working on implamenting a TGT card and later Master Card and VISA.

We will need a credit card on file to open up a fueling account.

We are in the process of upgrading our compressor, Please be patient with us while we are implamenting this system.
    Tom Sewell

cngacrossusa Guest

Default Re: TGT Station is now open

Tom, that's great! Thanks for all you're doing for cng.

Will you be able to convince KS Gas Service (sub of ONEOK) to have you service the Overland Park, KS and Topeka, KS cng pumps as both only have around 3,000 psi even on the 3,600 psi dispenser? Was just at Overland Park this weekend and even at 3 am, still only at 3,000 psi. Pump at Miami, OK is similar with low pressure, and/or minimal storage.

Finally, for these and other TGT dispenser locations in OK, why do they not cycle through the low/medium/high method of filling?? The Overland Park, KS dispenser in particular just starts at 2,500 psi and blasts away until it inches up to 3,000 psi. In contrast, I recently got a 3-stage fill at Ponca City, OK where I got completely full 6 gge in bi-fuel Cavalier!! Get the pumps at optimum 3,600 psi fill . . . AND . . . get ONEOK to drop price to $0.91 per gge and you'll see cng really have a chance of taking off!!
    Last edited by cngacrossusa; 07-13-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Default Check out the nozzle

Tom,
    It was nice visiting with you the other day, and congrats on the station. The photo of your new type of nozzle on the 3600 psi side of the dispenser did not come out well, but for other's benefit I have attached it here. Way cool quick-connect gadget that even rotates to relieve stress on the hose no matter what angle you attach it to the vehicle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John Mitton; 07-14-2009 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMTGT View Post
    We will inspect your tanks and vehicle before we grant access to the dispenser.
    What a nice way to get a FREE tank inspection!!

yay!

“Innovation is driven by having access to things.” -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Tom - I will be in Tulsa in late August for a morning seminar. I'm sure I will need some CNG so I'll try and come see you after lunch. I took delivery of our 2009 GX a few days ago.
    David
    2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

6. Default Re: TGT Station is now open 24hrs 7 days

We now have the card reader working so we can fuel 24 hours 7 days. You will need to come by the first time and set up a account and let us inspect your vehicle. We will debit your Visa or MC at the end of each month and send you a statement.

We will have the unit acepting MC and VISA soon for now just use the TGT card and we will bill you.

Thanks for your patience while we are doing this upgrade.

The best time to come by is after 9:30 our company trucks take all of the gas in the morning and the compressor needs to recover.

7. Default Re: TGT Station is now open

Tom, thanks for doing this. I'll try to stop by sometime tomorrow (7/21) to get set up. What is the per gge cost at the pump? Also, you might have the station added to www.cngprices.com. Thanks again!

8. Smile Re: TGT Station is now open

Right now we are the same as ONG $1.11 per GGE. We are trying to get a price that will stay for 1 year. We will have to wait and see how low the gas market gets before we lock in. We actually buy our gas from a third party and ONG just transports it to us. Ill try to post a picture of the station when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMTGT View Post
    We actually buy our gas from a third party ...
    Seminole Energy Services, perhaps?

“Innovation is driven by having access to things.” -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

1.11/gge looks real nice compared to 1.74/gge that clean energy is now charging at will Rogers. The new station at 49th & western looks like it will open soon. I hope their prices will be better than CE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast