Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

Default New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

Preferred CNG is building a new station at Gatlin Road and Highway 81 North of Duncan. Looks like it is in the initial phases putting plumbing and electrical underground before they pour concrete. This will be the first station in this area. I'll post more info when I get it. Can't wait for it to open since it is just a block from my work.
    '12 Metallic Civic NG w/Navi
    '09 White Civic GX
    FMQ 2-36

Default Re: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

I drove by there on Thanksgiving and did not notice. Guess I was not looking for a new CNG station in Duncan. good to know
    David
    2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

They set the compressor and dispenser last week. So hoping it will be open soon. Maybe PS CNG can let us know when it will be open. It's sponsored by O-Tex Pumping Services LLC which has been advertising they are converting their fleet of oil field service equipment to run on CNG. A great idea. I hope that other service companies will follow. A friend of mine said that Halliburton Services is experimenting with LNG powered pumps for frac equipment. I like the idea of using NG to generate more NG.
    '09 White Civic GX
    FMQ 2-36

4. Default Re: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

Update from PSCNG. We are currently waiting for Electric and gas on location. If all goes as planned it should be up around the first of the month. "Fingers Crossed"

Looks like hoses on the dispenser. MeanGreen can you give us an update?
    '09 White Civic GX
    FMQ 2-36

6. Default Re: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

I believe we are waiting on the electric company.

7. Default Re: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

As of 3:00pm today this station is up and operational. Price is .99 gge. Pass it around haha

Please gather all the detail information from PSCNG for address, phone number, payment methods, 3000 psi/3600psi, etc. so that update for www.cngprices.com can be made.

Good to see another public cng site in Oklahoma under a dollar for CNG . . . hooray!!

9. Default Re: New CNG Station in Duncan, OK

73533 N. Hwy 81
    Duncan Ok
    Its a 3600psi system

Just filled up there. Great job and good looking station. Looks like one of the new Peak CNG in box units. I noticed O-Tex filling one of their big pump trucks there today. Should save them a ton of fuel costs. A friend of mine working at Halliburton said they are taking delivery of a number of new bi-fuel field trucks at the Duncan facility. I wonder if they are putting in a station too?

The receipt has the operator as:
    America's Fuel 4 U LLC
    7301 N. Highway 81
    Duncan, OK 73533
    580-255-3111
    '09 White Civic GX
    FMQ 2-36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast