03 F150 CNG Removal Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 F150 CNG Removal Help

I have a Ford F150 that came with a CNG kit installed that I never ended up using, I also then ended up moving states and removing the CNG tank from the truck bed, however I believe I am now having issues due to the remainder of the CNG kit still attached, and would appreciate any help or information on how to remove it.

It is also in the way of almost the entire engine block, making it almost impossible to do self repair, and causing higher prices due to labor hours when work is done.

Comment

Is it a factory install or an aftermarket that the previous owner installed. I have installed three cng kits on three different trucks and the hardest one was on a fuel injected engine. Is your truck fuel injected or carburetor.

Comment

It’s a fuel injected engine. No clue how or when the CNG kit was installed, all I know is it’s killing a perfectly good truck

Comment

Does it have 2 sets of fuel rails, and the cng injectors go into the same port as the gasoline injector with a 90 degree curved side adapter on the gasoline injector cup ? If so, that is a Ford Factory built bi fuel, not a conversion kit. I cant find a photo handy.

Even the gasoline only setup is a pain to work on.

PS, 7700 GVW ? 7 bolt wheels ? Good luck if you ever need axle rear shafts.
          Last edited by Lakewood90712; 06-08-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

If anyone can point me to some info on how to remove the cng set up in my ford f150 I would appreicate it.
            it is a stock ford OEM 3000 dedicated cng van.
            thank you,
            -j

Comment

Originally posted by jasonFlorida View Post
              If anyone can point me to some info on how to remove the cng set up in my ford f150 I would appreicate it.
              it is a stock ford OEM 3000 dedicated cng van.
              thank you,
              -j
              Are you planning to remove the cng components on a bi-fuel , or , trying to convert a dedicated cng vehicle to gasoline ?

Comment

Working...
              X