Happy new owner of a CNG truck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new owner of a CNG truck.

I've been looking at getting a bi-fuel CNG vehicle for years now and finally pulled the trigger. I am the proud new owner of a 2015 Ford F250 with a Westport CNG system. I've had it on the road now for just over a week and am loving it so far.

I'm located in Western New York and work in the Buffalo, NY area as an engineer. I drive 500+ miles a week since I choose to live on the family farm, resulting in a long commute. Eventually, I'm intending to have a fill station at my house plumbed directly off one of our gas wells, but for now I fill up at a station near where I work. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions as things go on, but for now I've got some reading to do on this forum.

Thanks, Josh

Originally posted by Josh in WNY View Post
    I've been looking at getting a bi-fuel CNG vehicle for years now and finally pulled the trigger. I am the proud new owner of a 2015 Ford F250 with a Westport CNG system. I've had it on the road now for just over a week and am loving it so far.

I'm located in Western New York and work in the Buffalo, NY area as an engineer. I drive 500+ miles a week since I choose to live on the family farm, resulting in a long commute. Eventually, I'm intending to have a fill station at my house plumbed directly off one of our gas wells, but for now I fill up at a station near where I work. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions as things go on, but for now I've got some reading to do on this forum.

Thanks, Josh
    Congratz man!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh in WNY View Post

Thanks, Josh
      Congratz man!

Comment

this is the best place to get answers.
        the group has help me tremendously.

Comment

Working...
        X