Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have a comprehensive list of parts for CNG conversions? LNG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a comprehensive list of parts for CNG conversions? LNG?

Also need to know how to find parts for cng conversions. Maybe LNG too. Do we have lists of sources? Please add to this thread. I will start a list of links. Need web addresses or links.
    Thanks

Re: Do we have a comprehensive list of parts for CNG conversions? LNG?

Ron, aside from parts, like injectors, that may be available on the open market, at your local auto parts stores, you probably won't find any conversion shops, or parts distributors, who will sell parts to you unless you are a licensed CNG repair/conversion facility. The liability is probably why.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

How do you get to be a licensed CNG repair/conversion facility. Not for me, but to tell others of this issue. I think some parts are available from ebay.com and from overseas.

Comment

watch out you are talking about parts from overseas that may not be epa approved they might not come with the magic pixi dust and get you in doodoo here on the site for talking about them

Comment

I deleted one of my comments. I saw asterisks on my links. It is all on my shared Google pages though. Pakistan has more natural gas vehicles than any other country in the world, but I have no direct knowledge of their quality.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
            watch out you are talking about parts from overseas that may not be epa approved they might not come with the magic pixi dust and get you in doodoo here on the site for talking about them
            non-EPA does not mean lower quality. it would be better to say that they are non NFPA compliant.

Comment

Thank you for bringing this up I do inport some of the world fines CNG parts. And some of our EPA cert kit use this same injectors, reglators , and hardware. when they are but together and run through the EPA testing then they are EPA cert for that kit.

Bob Mann

Comment

Working...
              X