Announcement

Collapse

Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Fun at the California DMV Get a walker for your next visit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun at the California DMV Get a walker for your next visit.

Had to go in , last minute thing, no time to set an appointment. The initial reception desk has 2 windows, one for no appointments, approx 2 hour line just to get a number for service. Th second window is " Appointments and Disabled " approx 5 minutes wait to get a number. amazing how many people come to that line with a wheeled walker ! If I knew this when I got in the 2 hour line, I would have gone to the drug store and bought a walker to become " Disabled "

Do you have AAA? I like how California lets AAA offices handle many routine transactions.

Comment

AAA is great for most registration things, this was a salvage vehicle revival , Too complex, AAA will not do them.

Comment

Working...
      X