new gas meter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gas meter

I got my new gas meter set at my house Friday. It is a 415 cfh with 2 lbs . I dont have to run my compressor at 1/2 speed now . It was a great experience to work with my local gas company. ( citizens gas in morgan county tn ) from the time on Monday that I went in to their office and requested it and paid for it .300 dollars. It took only 5 days to have gas. this proves that it can be done without the normal bs we get in most citys and towns. I have had it take 6 months before. It would have been done in 3 days but for rain Wednesday and Thursday. This includes a 4 hour pressure test on the new gas pipe all 4 feet of it (LOL) as my dryer sits right next to the meter. so here it is a big ATTABOY for the gas co. it is so easy when everyone works to get things done instead of trying to come up with reasons that it can't be done. worthless dang paper pushers cause all kind of things not to get done or take forever to get done!!! One of the big reasons we are falling behind the rest of the world nothing gets done waiting on the paperwork .
Working...
X