Oklahoma State University has AWESOME CNG Fleet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State University has AWESOME CNG Fleet

Attended my daughter's Oklahoma State University graduation this weekend and drove by their CNG fleet to take a look:
    . . . 3 full-size charter buses CNG (assume these travel regional where CNG available)
    . . . 11 medium size shuttle buses for student travel (called "The Bus") all CNG
    . . . 4 small shuttle buses for student travel all CNG
    . . . unique VRG vehicle for handicapped student travel that is CNG

Above CNG fleet is MAJORITY of all buses they have, as the others only include:
    . . . 3 full-size charter buses (presume these are diesel for long-range team travel)
    . . . 8 small shuttle buses for student travel (again assume for long-range travel)

Was very impressed with the OSU fleet of CNG vehicles !!

Price at the Clean Energy public pump was $1.44/gge but problems with dispensers prevented me from filling. I've put in call for maintenance tech.

Forgot to mention this was in Stillwater, OK for those of you not familiar. There are 3 public CNG pumps in the small town. Campus of OSU has a Clean Energy pump at intersection of Western Ave and Lakeview Rd.

Other public CNG pumps in town are:
    . . . ONG (Oklahoma Natural Gas) just off of Perkins Rd. on N end of town
    . . . OnCue Express (Phillips 66 petrol filling station also) at S end of town - - - 1402 S Perkins Rd

Comment

Working...
    X