Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Best dash cams

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dash cams

Looking for recomendations on recording dashcams, with backup cam / monitor. Any brands to seek or avoid ? Budget is about $100 . Dont want to use a go pro or sim, as I want it to go live when driving without driver action.

Hi John, check out this link : May give you some insight on what's available.

I've had good luck with the Lukas Ace. I'm running them on my fleet vehicles and have had little trouble in three years.

Old thread, but I just want to say that blackvue is a good investment. It is expensive yet a high quality HD cam with lots of great features.