Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Collection of Important Natural Gas Stories. Shared Google page.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Collection of Important Natural Gas Stories. Shared Google page.

Here is a link to 7,000 and growing, important natural gas stories. It is a Google page of shared links. It is now broken into several parts for easier loading, and viewing. The other links are at the beginning of the main page. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...gIAiTYFMQ/edit The parts will load much more quickly. Ten parts now available.

I am focused on maximum use of worldwide natural gas resources. My motive is to improve the business, economies and air of all nations, but especially ours. Also to lower the individual's fuel prices and prevent wars over oil. Natural gas also lowers CO2 emissions. The links are self explanatory or have notes. They include information on natural gas for ships, locomotives, trucks, cars, airplanes,etc. Also general natural gas stories, and information. Hope the links work well for you. Will be adding more on a fairly regular basis.
    Last edited by Ron Wagner; 4 Minutes Ago at 05:58 PM.

NEW
    For over 7,000 references on natural gas just go to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...i4RZVQBug/edit

My main site is www.allmyrants.org It has all of my links on over 140 topics. Natural gas links are near the end.
    Last edited by Ron Wagner; 02-25-2014, 08:49 PM. Reason: Continually adding new topics and stories.

Re: My Collection of Important Natural Gas Stories. Shared Google page.

Thank you I was looking for the BTU=to GGE and i see you added my article
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/04...-who-needs-oil

Bob Mann

Comment

Great resource!

Thanks Ron

afvman

Comment

Thanks for putting this together...

Comment

This should be a sticky

Comment

Originally posted by Mingus108 View Post
            This should be a sticky
            As you wish!
            Jared.
            Mountain Green, Utah
            2003 CNG Cavalier
            2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Over 250 stories now, and growing.
              Last edited by Ron Wagner; 06-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Over 200 stories now, and growing. Caterpillar now working on natural gas equipment.

Comment

Cat is going with Westport

Larrycng

Comment

Thanks, I thought it was Westport, but was too lazy to check my references. Caterpillar has a plant here in Decatur IL, that makes giant trucks.

Comment

Over 6,200 links now. I pick out the most important stories IMHO. Separate link to over 100 of the most important references for natural gas.
                      Last edited by Ron Wagner; 04-16-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Now over 500 links and growing.

Comment

Now over 600 links!

Comment

Over 900 links now!

Comment

Bob, I don't think I ever got around to congratulating you on your work with CNG vehicles. Are you still doing them? I could add you to my conversions page.

Comment

Working...
                              X