• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Webinar - The Hidden Costs of CNG Stations

[B][FONT=arial][FONT=arial]Assessment of the
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Have to register to view.

To me CNG costs aren't hidden. All the expensive hardware is very visible at stations I go to. And the technicians onsite are very common.
    Sold GX

Comment

True enough, but there are costs most don't think about when building the station. Maintenance and repairs are big ones, What about the hose repair after someone drives off with the nozzle attached, or hitting the display screen with the nozzle because they are not paying attention, or the card reader goes down, or the re-certification of internal parts that have to be done periodically, plus lots more. If you are considering building a station, this is a webinar you should watch. If you use the station, please disconnect before leaving and watch your nozzle...
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
        ... please disconnect before leaving and watch your nozzle...
        You crack me up Curtis

Comment

Good advice on disconnecting.

Yes it would be nice if the CNG hardware and software was more reliable.
          Sold GX

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
            If you are considering building a station, this is a webinar you should watch.
            Or your can just use the two pillars of Clean Energy's financial model to build and operate a station:

1. Screw the hidden cost.
            2. Charge as much as you can get way with.

Instead of using "pillars" a better word choice would be "pillers" since that is closer to the truth.

“Innovation is driven by having access to things.” -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Yes, I've been paying consistently about $2.44 per GGE at Trillium and CleanEnergy which must cover a lot of the not so hidden costs of running these CNG stations.
              Sold GX

Comment

Working...
              X