Cruise-In, Williams, AZ May 5th, 2015 4 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise-In, Williams, AZ May 5th, 2015 4 pm

We are excited about the Grand Opening of the Love's Travel Stop CNG station in William's AZ and the "Green Across America - Border-to-border" driving team of Eloo (Evelyn Corbitt) and myself are planning to attend this event on May 5th, 2015.

I invite any of you NGV owners (that can make it) to join the "CNGChat.com Cruize-In" at 5 pm on May 5th at the Love's Travel Stop CNG station ribbon cutting ceremony, in Williams, AZ.

Post questions to this thread about driving routes, refueling, road conditions (like the road work in Kingman, AZ that creates 1 lane each direction (bit of a fuel robber) Mark McCovnille, of the famous Route 66 CNG Road Trip in the converted 1966 GTO will be there to provide fuel, as the station won't be connected to the utility gas supply just yet, as will the world famous, Green Across America Road Trip driver Evelyn Corbitt, and CNGChat co-founder, Curtis, along with the Green Across America Honda Civic.

We are having a Cruise-In lunch meeting at the South Rims Beer & Wine Garage at 1 pm, prior to the ribbon cutting (we're buying.) Part of the meeting will be to acknowledge the folks that made the "Green Across America - Border-to-border" trip possible. The centerpiece of the restaurant is a 1967 GTO, sort of a hat's off Mark McConville. See location info below.

For those who want to try and car pool to the event, post inquiries in this thread.

Edit

LOVE'S TRAVEL STOP - Williams, AZ

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    Last edited by Curtis; 05-03-2015, 09:32 PM.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Cruise-In, Williams, AZ May 5th, 2015 4 pm

It will be a "hosted" (no cost, no RSVP) for those attending and it will be held AFTER the ribbon cutting (Brewery open 4-9pm.) We will try to have Loves Corporate join us and some presentations are planned for those who come who helped with the Border-to-Border 2014 CNG road trip.

Comment

So is the Williams station now working and open to the public? I'm planning a trip out there in my 2008 GX from So Cal and don't want to get stuck.

Comment

No, it's not open yet:
        http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthr...1095#post71095

Comment

Working...
        X