• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mitton
    started a poll Tulsa CNGchat get-together Sept. 23, 2014

Tulsa CNGchat get-together Sept. 23, 2014

Yes, I'll be there!
    50.00%
    Well, probably... gotta check with the boss!
    0.00%
    I'd love to go but can't drive to Tulsa from here!
    50.00%
    Maybe next time!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Join us Sept. 23rd in Tulsa!

Hey gang,

As you can see from the banners here, the 'ol chat board is a media sponsor for the upcoming NGVOK conference in Tulsa. Curtis and I will be at the conference and we have booked a private dining room across the street at Baxters Interurban Grill for an informal get-together on Tuesday night from 6:00 pm. Baxter's can accommodate up to 80 people in the room, so whether you are attending the conference or not, drive your NGV on over and let's fill the place

We will have a free welcome drink for those who used the $150 discount code "CNGCHAT" when signing up for the full conference, and dinner is on us for the person who drove the farthest on CNG.

I will prepare a presentation for everyone on the current state of the NGV industry, where vehicle & engine technologies are heading, some interesting stuff on station infrastructure innovations and build-out, important safety considerations, incentive $ available for vehicles & stations, and generally where we can expect to see the natural gas vehicle scene develop over the next 5 to 10 years.

Please RSVP by posting here or by sending a PM to me or Curtis.

See you there!
    John Mitton
    Last edited by John Mitton; 09-07-2014, 12:17 PM.

• asengineer
    replied
    Re: Tulsa CNGchat get-together Sept. 23, 2014

John I wish I could have gone out there but work had me tied down. I heard it was a lot of fun and full of information. Its good to see people in the industry so involved.

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Our pleasure! It was great to see you folks, see AGA System's slick conversion of the Silverado direct injected 5.3 liter Silverado, and I hope this will be the start of many get-togethers in the future for CNGchatters.

Leave a comment:

• wvprobst
    replied

John, Thanks for the presentation at Baxter's last night. It was nice to meet you and Curtis. The conversation and presentation was loaded with interesting and helpful information. I had a great time! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Hey Bill, I look forward to meeting you too.
    We have about a dozen or so RSVP's so there is plenty of room left at Baxter's. I just flew in to Tulsa and got settled in... thanks y'all for turning on good weather!

The CNGchat booth is located next to the food area on the show floor for those of you attending the conference.

Leave a comment:

• wledwards
    replied

John,
    I am planning on coming out to Baxters Interurban Grill on Tuesday to hear your presentation. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
    Thanks,
    Bill Edwards

Leave a comment:

• scamper
    replied

Excited to meet you and Curtis in person! Calling on all the @burnUSgas crowd to be there too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X