No announcement yet.

Bowgen manual for 5522,5075,5540,5575.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowgen manual for 5522,5075,5540,5575.

Here is the bowgen manual in 2 parts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ccgas; 09-07-2010, 03:06 PM. Reason: trying to save pdf to thread

Re: Bowgen manual for 5522,5075,5540,5575.

This is David Bowgen of the former Bowgen Fuel Systems in Springfield, Mo and this is our manual. Thanks for posting this, I have just discovered this site and would be glad to help in any way I can. My Dad passed away a few years ago and my family did not give me the option to buy the business out as they had no interest in it continuing. I was very saddened to see my dads legacy end and wished to continue in his footsteps. All I can offer is my knowledge and would be happy to help.

Comment

Welcome David,
      Your father was truly a pioneer and a leader in this field, Your input will be very welcomed. On subject of Manuals I have manuals for Hurricane, Ingersoll Rand H 40, Corken Core fuel, Arial JGP2, Norwalk Charger, Rix (can't remember model #), Sulzer C frame(same as Greenfield.) If you need information from them I will be glad to help. I also have manuals for older Kraus & Marcum dispensers.

Comment

David, your father was a true pioneer in this field. Alot of people ask me about the compressors we have 5 of them and they keep on working. Some parts are upgraded pressure cut offs. Cng mike we have a Norwalk charger would be interested in that manual. need to adjust high cut off piont .

Comment

Hi David.This is Steve King.I was trained by a great man (Len) back in the day.Even knew him at Dual fuel systems.Was at WNG. I'm sorry that you were not able to contiune what your dad had started.He was a great man looking to the future. He is gone but not forgotten.He is in a (More better place) His favorite quote. Any thing or info I can pass along to help out just let me know.Steve

Comment

just wanted to let you guys know I am in erie pa and have one of these and running great we are the only one in area with cng fueling for my trucks we are a plumbing company and have three cng trucks now reeves plumbing erie pa

Comment

If Any one can help looking for a manual for a fuelmaker hand held scanner

Comment

There is a manual for the scanner? I never got one with mine. (that I remember) It is quite self explanatory. Press the main menu button, scroll keys up and down to the category, press enter scroll up and down to see the parameters in the selected category. If it won't work show the display properly, change the battery.

Comment

Fuel maker hand held scanner doe's any one know where I can buy a used one and I like to know if this scaner will work on a 3,000 lbs system we have some very old units and can't read the hours meters

Comment

bigmac, why don't you post the question for scanner in the market section might get better results.

Comment

We are having trouble opening part one of the manual. I was able to download and print part 2, but not part 1. Also, for anyone that is not registered you will not be able to view these manuals. Any ideas?

Comment

I was able to download and open both of the opening poster's PDF files, no problems. I'm going to e-mail them to Huffman-Bowers per his e-mail on file.

Comment

Working...
                        X