Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

Narural Gas Going Up in Utah?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narural Gas Going Up in Utah?

I was filling up the other day and a guy pull fill up and started to go nuts on how Questar was going to raise the price ~3% and how the federal gov was dropping the subsidy for natural gas vehicles by 50 cents. Is this true?

I got to say I have met some doozy of people who own natural gas vehicles. There seems to be a lot that reside on the extreme ends of the Bell curve. Lord help me.

Re: Narural Gas Going Up in Utah?

I don't know if the 3% increase that Questar is requesting is going to affect NG prices for vehicles, but the feds dropping the 50 cent per GGE subsicy is, follow the discussion here:
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD