Joshua Hosford
    253-632-1562 Cell
    josh@worldcng.com
    www.worldcng.com

Lakewood Ford
    11503 Pacific Highway South
    Lakewood, WA 98499
    Greater Seattle area

If you locate any additional resources, please list them there for others to find. There are a few members on the site (Medford I believe) who are up that way. Perhaps they can pipe up and offer some assistance.

Leave a comment:

• cnguser
    replied
    Re: Looking for Service tech in Jantzen Beach, Or

DOCHALES

I sent you an email on 3-24-12 with a couple of suggestions.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• dochales
    replied
    Re: Looking for Service tech in Jantzen Beach, Or

Originally posted by cnguser View Post
    A longshot would be to cantact the fleet maintenance department of
    Northewest Natural (Gas Co) in Portland. They still have some older Chevy CNG service vans running around the area. They might suggest a local dealer that handles the CNG maintenance for them, or if they have their own mechanics who do so. If the latter, likely no way they could help you.

Otherwise, if you get an older Honda Civic GX, or fork out for a new one,
    Beaverton Honda is the authorized Honda (ONLY) dealer for GX maintenance in Oregon.
    Sat. 10 a.m. 3-24-12

I have a 2000 F-150 with CNG factory installed in Canada[CFI i think]. Ford refuses to help. Canada, same.

Local CNG tech in Medford says he could repair it if he had the elcect. schematic. Impossible to find the schematic so far-WILL ANY ONE OUT THERE HELP US?

i BELIEVE there is a tech in Jantzen Bch, Or who can do the job. Anyone know his name? Hate to think that I will sell this truck at a big loss just because it cannot be repaired.

HELP. dochales@q.com

Leave a comment:

• cnguser
    replied
    Re: Looking for Service tech in Oregon

A longshot would be to cantact the fleet maintenance department of
    Northewest Natural (Gas Co) in Portland. They still have some older Chevy CNG service vans running around the area. They might suggest a local dealer that handles the CNG maintenance for them, or if they have their own mechanics who do so. If the latter, likely no way they could help you.

Otherwise, if you get an older Honda Civic GX, or fork out for a new one,
    Beaverton Honda is the authorized Honda (ONLY) dealer for GX maintenance in Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Techie
    replied
    Re: Looking for Service tech in Oregon

Originally posted by pastortw View Post
    Hello,
    I'm considering purchasing a used bi-fuel CNG vehicle. Does anyone know of a shop in the Eugene to Portland area? Naturally, I don't want to buy a vehicle and then when I need service have no one to turn to.
    Thanks.
    PastorTW
    If you get a factory CNG or bi-fuel vehicle, you should be able to find a dealer that will work on it. Other then that, look for a shop that works on fleet vehicles.

I am worried that finding a CNG car or a truck will be harder then actually finding a shop to work on it.

Leave a comment:

• pastortw
    started a topic Looking for Service tech in Oregon

Looking for Service tech in Oregon

Hello,
    I'm considering purchasing a used bi-fuel CNG vehicle. Does anyone know of a shop in the Eugene to Portland area? Naturally, I don't want to buy a vehicle and then when I need service have no one to turn to.
    Thanks.
    PastorTW
Working...
X