• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RentonHonda
    started a topic Hello from Renton Honda Automobiles in WA

Hello from Renton Honda Automobiles in WA

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to introduce ourselves as a Civic Natural Gas Dealer, don't know if this is the right place to post, or if there is a sponser account we can get. We've been around since 1990, and have always provided Civic GX's to fleet and Sea-Tac Airport.

Now we offer Civic Natural Gas to our retail customers, as of today we have two Civic Natural Gas w/ Navi in white. We also have special pricing on them, and in WA there is no sales tax also.

There is also a public station next to us in Tukwila, Clean Energy (Seattle-Tacoma Airport), 19425 28th Ave. S, Seatac, WA 98188

We wanted to let our CNG enthusiasts know that we do have the Civic Natural Gas available, and that we also service Civic GX's as well.

Thanks for reading!

-Fin Wang
    Renton Honda
    Sales & Leasing

• CanAm
    replied
    Re: Hello from Renton Honda Automobiles in WA

Can you sell to Canadians? Looking for a GX

Leave a comment:

• RentonHonda
    replied

Thanks for the info, I just got the msg, and I'll talk with our gm about sponsoring membership! If my first post is marked as marketing, please delete! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Welcome to CNGchat Fin Wang.
    Civic Nat Gas dealers are always welcome to share insights. I will send you a PM to follow-up on sponsorship opportunities here.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

Contact member John Mitton to get the details of a forum sponsorship. Find any post with his name on it, or find him in the member directory and click on his name (when in blue). You'll get a drop down window. Select Private message and he'll help you get set up. You can't find a better, more targeted audience than you will find in here. Welcome to the site.

We appreciate your taking the time to read the Terms of Service and make an effort to comply. That is good for a brownie point in my book. Since you made the effort to comply, I will leave the post up for now while you await the info from John. If you sponsor a forum, say the Civic GX forum, we will link to your site. There is still no marketing allowed by member businesses, but we hope you will be a valuable contributor of Honda specific info. Make friends with the Svs Mgr, he can help you answer some of the questions you'll get in here and make you a better rep in the process.

Leave a comment:

• greenmeanh1
    replied

Good info don't delete!! There is a listing area for this stuff. I am new here as well but welcome and thanks for the info!!

Leave a comment:

• RentonHonda
    replied

Sorry guys, just read through the rules, and we'll need to get a sponsership account. Mods, please delete post, I don't know how, thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X