New station at Las Vegas Airport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New station at Las Vegas Airport

I checked out the new station at the Las Vegas airport the other day. It is located at 4990 Paradise Rd., just off Tropicana. Can't miss it on the left (East) side of the road. Great fill with two dispenser island. 3600 psi only. Price was $2.49 / gge. And yes, we still have the CE "nozzle guy" but this time on a bigger screen for our entertainment pleasure
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Mitton; 06-18-2011, 10:06 AM.

Re: New station at Las Vegas Airport

great news. Thanks.

Comment

It's on the map now! Good to see more stations opening up ... I get too many reports of stations closing down!

Cheers,
      Todd
      CNG Vehicle - 2002 Honda Civic GX
      CNGPrices.com - The latest prices at CNG stations near you
      AltFuelPrices.com - Prices and station locations for CNG, E85, Biodiesel and more!

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
        I checked out the new station at the Las Vegas airport the other day. It is located at 4990 Paradise Rd., just off Tropicana. Can't miss it on the left (East) side of the road. Great fill with two dispenser island. 3600 psi only. Price was $2.49 / gge. And yes, we still have the CE "nozzle guy" but this time on a bigger screen for our entertainment pleasure
        I just checked this station out, and it looks great. What are the other gas station locations in Las Vegas? I will be traveling there in the next couple weeks. Thanks.
        -Steve

Comment

cngprices.com is your best source for CNG stations

http://cngprices.com

Comment

Originally posted by steveosiris View Post
            I just checked this station out, and it looks great. What are the other gas station locations in Las Vegas? I will be traveling there in the next couple weeks. Thanks.
            -Steve
            Any word if the Encore Hotel Las Vegas has a station in it? I think I am going to be staying there.

Comment

Just up the street, west on spring mt. Rd. Turn off at end of shopping center, before I15, turn left on frank sinatra blvd. (Used to be called industrial rd) go under overpass of spring mt rd, 2 blocks on your right is mgm's clean energy 3600 station, maybe 1/2 mile from encore, lvcng...

Comment

Working...
              X