Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new station for tourists and spring valley in Vegas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new station for tourists and spring valley in Vegas!

Hi all, Clean Energy is building a new cng station in Vegas due to open mid to late Jan. behind the Mirage Hotel on Industrial Rd. Located between Spring Mt. Rd and Twain on Industrial Rd and between the Interstate 15 and the back parking lot of the Mirage hotel. Located easily off the Spring Mt. Rd. exit, of I-15 or the Strip. Wrap around the stop lite of the Fashion Show Mall going west a half a block to industrial rd,turn left, south, look on the west side of the road toward the railroad tracks and the interstate, about a block and a half. The Clark County cng station located in the employee parking lot of the sandstone pyramid county bldg. is officially closed to non county employees,a guard will not let you enter. however at the end of the work day, that station is not guarded. It is across from the Las Vegas Discount mall of the Charleston Blvd EAST exit of the I-15 and is much safer than the "A" St. station off of Washington St. exit of I-15 (also "D" St.) and is the best location for tourists downtown. Keep Las Vegas Green, bring money! happy new year to all, tom

Re: new station for tourists and spring valley in Vegas!

Sweet. Any word on the CE station going in at the airport?

Comment

Hi John, no word, they're still working like crazy at the airport on several projects. You will never believe this! the new station on Industrial Rd. is put in on MGM Mirage property for their CNG Limos and here is the unbelievable part, they are not going to put in 3000 cng pumps just 3600. the man said the station is on MGM land (did they donate the land?) and they did not request any 3000 pumps. when asked what about the majority of cng vehicles in Las Vegas that are 3000s and how about the strip visitors who come to town in their 3000 cng vehicles looking for a fill up in the closest station to their hotel room he had no answer! tom...

Comment

Would anyone have the actual GPS coordinates of the Industrial road station?

Comment

sorry larryect, can't give you coordinates, find the mirage hotel & it's behind it lvcng

Comment

Try:
            3705 Industrial road
            Las Vegas, NV 89109

If you look at "Street View" you can see where the pumps should be, but they aren't there in the photo. It's right next to this brown building with the above address.
            2002 Cavalier
            2003 Cavalier
            2004 Cavalier

Comment

Lvcng and Hughes,

Thx for the replies.

I imagine I will be able to find it. I just like to make sure. I have had some difficulty finding stations in the past. I am planning a trip through the area next month. I will try to note the GPS coordinates and post them latter. I did find some posted on the mobile version of CNGprices. But, I don't know if that is the location of the pumps or just the generic address.

It seems to be a good location. If I can get 3600 PSI there, I think I could go either way to St. George or Barstow, just making the one stop in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryect View Post
                Lvcng and Hughes,

Thx for the replies.

I imagine I will be able to find it. I just like to make sure. I have had some difficulty finding stations in the past. I am planning a trip through the area next month. I will try to note the GPS coordinates and post them latter. I did find some posted on the mobile version of CNGprices. But, I don't know if that is the location of the pumps or just the generic address.

It seems to be a good location. If I can get 3600 PSI there, I think I could go either way to St. George or Barstow, just making the one stop in Vegas.
                We filled up there twice in the last month traveling through California. Great fills both times at 3600 psi.

I hear you about the difficulty of finding pumps. It's an adventure all to itself!

We filled up in Victorville, for a 1.95, last weekend. Totally worth the stop. Fun to find though. It was on the left side of the street at the Bus station.

16690 D Street
                Victorville, CA 92392
                2002 Cavalier
                2003 Cavalier
                2004 Cavalier

Comment

Using the address and a GPS got me close enough to find it this weekend... coming into town from PHX, I filled at the Sunset station in Henderson... not a very good fill, so I think I'll be using new Industrial Rd. location for the future... Note that these new pumps come with a digital pressure gauge that seems to actually work... hook up and get a read of what your current pressure is before the fill, etc.

Tom, yes... I did help keep Vegas green this weekend (my wife came out ahead, but I helped with the "build a greener LV" fund)
                  2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
                  Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
                  Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
                  Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

I had a similar experience with Henderson. My last two trips through, only used the new pump.
                    2002 Cavalier
                    2003 Cavalier
                    2004 Cavalier

Comment

Working...
                    X