This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas update

Went to Vegas over the weekend with my 06 Civic GX.

The station at A & Washington (otherwise known as the Bonanza station) has 3600 pumps but only gives fills up to about 2500 - 3000 psi. Happened to me both two days ago and when I was in Vegas in Janaury. I believe that Clean Energy needs to update the compressor or something before we will ever see a good 3600 fill from that station. As I reported before, this station takes visa / mastercard now.

The station at Ronemus Drive still gives a great 3600 fill, but is also run by Clean Energy now and takes visa / mastercard. I had no problems getting into the station yesterday (Sunday) morning at 10 am.

The station off Grand Central Parkway in the county offices parking lot near Downtown is still run by Haycock Petroleum, and you need their card to fill up there. It delivers about 2500 - 3000 psi and the pumps are older 3000 psi only pumps.

I did not make it to the Lossee Road station or the station in Henderson. I understand the one on Lossee Road is also run by Clean Energy and takes credit cards too. Not sure of the status of the station in Henderson.

Thanks,
    Robert

Re: Vegas update

The CE Losee and Cheyenne Station accepts Visa/MC.
    The CE Henderson - Sunset Station accepts Visa/MC.

Both offer 3000/3600 PSI.

Comment

THANKS and welcome to CNG chat!
      Many of us dont have the Haycock card and want to drive to LV and appreciate the updates. Please post a comment on the cngprices.com
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Government center on Grand Central is now Clean Energy also as of April 30 and takes Visa / Mastercard, etc. Still gives crappy fills though - got a 55% fillup last night so I guess it's back off to Ronemus for a nice 3600 psi fill before I drive back to Los Angeles tomorrow!

Comment

Hi, Just filled up at county building downtown @ $1.80 a gallon and only got an 85% fill. I think all stations (as of today 10 may 09) are Clean Energy with credit cards. I don't know why the Sinclair/Haycock fleet fuel center on A St. and Washington would be called "Bonanza", it should be called Washington or more acurately the "A" St. station, it is a half of a block off Washington at the end of A. Bonanza is the next major street south of Washington. Except for the County and City filling stations all the CNG, Clean Energy stations are at Sinclair/Haycock fleet fuel points. The Haycock office is on Bonanza, but there is no pump there, just some nice secretarys. I have been thinking of contacting Clean Energy with the idea of getting Sinclair/Haycock to install a cng pump at the Sinclair/Haycock fleet station at Valley View just south of Russell Road, less than 1 mile from the strip at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. This would give Southern California commuters and tourists along with Las Vegans who live in the southwestern part of town a pump close by. Any ideas how to get this message to Clean Energy? tom in las vegas...

Comment

Working...
          X