This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glovebox Refueling Guide-Order Here

This Glovebox refueling guide from the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition is a lifesaver. Slip it into the pocket of your door, or stick it your glovebox and have every station in California, Arizona and Nevada at your fingertips.

Click Here:
    http://www.cngvc.org/ngv/cngvc.nsf/bytitle/order.htm

Or download the PDF version to your computer.
    Attachment one is West Coast.
    Second attachment is for East Coast.
    Third attachment is for Utah & SE Wyoming
    Attached Files
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Re: Glovebox Refueling Guide-Order Here

did they forget about everybody in the middle? what about tulsa oklahoma?
    Mark Sprowls
    Joe Marina Honda
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    918-760-3136
    08 GX Black

Comment

The one is put out by the California NGV Coalition so they just have CA and neighboring states. The other is New York, NE partnership. Questar's station guide for Utah / Wyoming is here:
      http://www.questargas.com/FuelingSystems/NGV/ngv.html

cngmark, does ONG publish a guide for Oklahoma?

Comment

What middle? Oh, you mean all that wasted spece between the West Coast and the East Cost... Just joking, I'm from Texas for pete sake, now you want to talk about wasted space...

If you check with your local gas co they may have a similar guide. If they don't, they may be able to refer you to an organization that publishes one for your area. If such a guide exists, please see if there's a pdf version you can post here for everyones benefit.

Comment

I made a list, of all the ones in my area..

and i had hte cng locator website saved in my pda phone.

put some in my gps to make life easier.

and i had a printout and duplicate in my vehicle,
          just incase all the technology left me hanging, which it did lol

Comment

The new 2010 refueling guide is now available. Stand by and I'll post where to order it, but I believe it's the Clean Vehicle Education Foundation. I'll provide specifics for those that want the Ca/Nv/Az book.

Comment

Curt,
              It would be great if they guide book included UT stations as one can travel up here from SoCal no problem on I-15.

Comment

Heck, they left out my station... and your whole state. I'll have to talk to them next time we're in the room together.

Comment

Well guys... they promised to include my station in the new guide, which they are going to try and release in 2011 and I took a suggestion from one of our Utah brethren and made a case for including the Utah stations in the guide to facilitate a more complete Western US driving guide. They are going to take it to their next board meeting so keep your fingers crossed and support the idea by shooting Tim@cngvc.org a note of support. Don't get carried away, but let him know you support the idea... and you don't have to live in Utah to support this... maybe you might drive there some day.

Tim Carmichael is the president of CNGVC and their organization has done unbelievable things to support the movement towards CNG as a vehicle fuel. Might want to tag on a word of thanks with any note regarding the aforementioned Refueling Guide.

Comment

Working...
                  X