New CNG Station in Phoenix AZ area. Waste Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CNG Station in Phoenix AZ area. Waste Management

There is a new CNG station opening in the Phoenix AZ area on June 15, 2012.

It is operated by Waste Management.

The rumor is the price will be competitive, meaning lower than the rest of the stations in the area.

Waste Management is very committed to CNG for the future and the present. CNG people need to show appreciation for this commitment. Be sure to give their management feedback and show up for the grand opening scheduled for sometime in July 2012.

When I get a firm date on the grand opening I will post it.

Location information:

4040 South 80th St
    Mesa, AZ 85212 Map It
    (Warner and Sossaman)
    (480) 357-7280
    Ken

• CNGfamily
    replied
    Re: New CNG Station in Phoenix AZ area. Waste Management

Originally posted by greatken85053 View Post
    There is a new CNG station opening in the Phoenix AZ area on June 15, 2012...
    I stopped by after work on the way home, not too far out of the way. As of 6 PM on the 15th it's taped off so no top off tonight, but it sure looks like a nice station. The second photo is the nearest cross-streets, no street sign, but there is a Waste Management sign Photo0028.jpgNewStationCorner.jpg

Leave a comment:

• KSneedsCNG
    replied

Fabulous news for the Phoenix AZ area to get another public cng pump.

What really remains to be seen is whether pricing will be anything other than gouging that all other (except the school district) public cng pumps in Phoenix area are demonstrating . . . ie $2.75 to $2.84/gge . . . OUCH!!

Sure hope for benefit of cng overall that this new Waste Mgmt cng pump is NOT run by MEGA-Monopoly of entire country of you know who!!

Leave a comment:

• CNGfamily
    replied

Excellent news! Good to see a new station coming on line in the valley. Looks to be very freeway close off of the SanTan loop 202.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X