Las Vegas, New Mexico CNG???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas, New Mexico CNG???

There is supposedly a CNG station in Las Vegas, New Mexico. However I can't seem to find out if its open yet.... If anyone knows of its status and exact location please let me know.... I called the number provided on the internet and they were completely clueless.....
    I was pretty sure there was one there as I sold my Crown Vic a couple years ago to a guy from that area who said they had a station in town..

Re: Las Vegas, New Mexico CNG???

I pulled into this station about a year ago, and they were working on it saying it was going to be on-line in about 2 weeks, but check this web site: altfuelprices.com and it says:

City of Las Vegas
    1700 North Grand Avenue Las Vegas, NM 87701

505-454-0265 505-454-1401

$1.15 per gge (Updated 2008-03-20)

Have a newer price?[/B]
    good news is there is a phone number to call the city and ask what the status is:

Comment

When I visited with the folks who run the station in Santa Fe I was told the Las Vegas NM station needs to have a new dispenser and everything else there was held together with band-aids

I'm going to move this to the Western Region Forum.

Comment

I called that number and the person had no clue, said they had nothing to do with Natural Gas. Asked for the fleet manager, was told they were "all in a meeting" That's why I asked here hoping there was someone local that actually knew what was up.

Originally posted by cng oso View Post
        I pulled into this station about a year ago, and they were working on it saying it was going to be on-line in about 2 weeks, but check this web site: altfuelprices.com and it says:

City of Las Vegas
        1700 North Grand Avenue Las Vegas, NM 87701

505-454-0265 505-454-1401

$1.15 per gge (Updated 2008-03-20)

Have a newer price?[/B]
        good news is there is a phone number to call the city and ask what the status is:

Comment

Contract awarded for a new Santa Fe NM CNG station to be built by CLEAN ENERGY with both time-fill and fast-fill dispensers for transit, refuse and the public. It will be in the same vicinity (probably replace) the existing public CNG station at 2931 Rufina St, Santa Fe, NM. Opening is scheduled for 2018:

https://ngtnews.com/city-santa-fe-ta...ld-cng-station

Comment

Working...
          X