Hey gang, CNGchat needs your help!

For over a decade we have enjoyed providing this little corner of the Internet for folks to discuss all things natural gas vehicles. It is the largest forum of its kind: with some 70,000 posts on over 11,000 topics. But with continued low gasoline & diesel prices and strong automaker support for electric vehicles, consumer interest in CNG has dropped considerably, and with it has visitor traffic here. As a result, Google ad revenues no longer cover hosting fees.

If you find CNGchat to be a useful resource then please consider making a modest donation to support keeping this remarkable pool of knowledge available to the alternative fuels community. Thanks!

See more
See less

A New Second CNG Station in Demining NM

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Second CNG Station in Demining NM

A New Second CNG Station in Deming NM

If you are headed east bound on I-10, take exit 81 at Deming. It is just off the exit. I was told the address was 1315 W Pine St Deming NM 88030. I was also told the address was 1615 W Pine St Deming NM 88030. I don't know which is correct. I will be checking it out at the end of June. I will update the information then. The contact number is listed as 575-494-3037. I was told this is a larger station and should give better fills than the station at 8th Street and Pine in Deming.

Can anyone tell me their experience with the CNG stations in Deming? I have had nothing but problems trying to get fuel there for the last 4 years. The person responsible for setting up these stations no longer works for the City of Deming and it appears the new person or people don't know what they are doing.