ONCUE cng price down to $0.99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONCUE cng price down to $0.99

OnCue has drop the price in OKC back to $0.99. Can anyone explain why, is it long term?

Gift from Santaclaus . Keep it quiet, maybe they will forget and leave it at 99 cents......... Or, restoration of the federal fuel tax credit, and OnCue choosing to pass the savings to customers ?
    Last edited by Lakewood90712; 12-30-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

With prices that cheap elsewhere Wonder why Clean Energy's price is consistently higher than anyone here in So Cal

Comment

ONG decided to compete for limited cng customers and lowered price to $0.95, not long ago their price was $1.74 and that price is still listed on cngnow. Chesapeake is no longer interested in promoting cng.and seems that abandoned cngnow web site. Concerning ONG, price for cng is now lower than my home ng so it will be cheaper to use cng to heat up my house. ONG was increasing cng price when price for gasoline was declining, now is time for correction as for quite some time price for cng was higher than gasoline.

Comment

They are also trying to compete with 7-11 in Moore which has been at $ 0.89 now for a couple weeks. I have tried to update the map prices for Moore several times but the map is still way behind. Goldsby has come down to 1.19 and the Ardmore ONG site was 1.45 this last weekend. It the Cities ONG prices have dropped to .95 then Ardmore may catch up this week. Yah!

Comment

It's no doubt a pass-through of the 50 cent tax credit, which Congress approved a couple of weeks ago. It's retroactive for 2015 and extends through 2016. So now that OnCue and others have certainty on the credit they can pass it through without risk.

Comment

Wow, $2.39 on average around here

Comment

Best price I can get in Bay Area (south bay) is $1.99 at Trillium SJ location.
                Sold GX

Comment

Love's lowered price to $1.29 as with other not much traffic.Without fed credit, price for cng will be higher here in OK. That bring the questions: if cng can compete with gasoline, and what is the purpose of recent fed credit, as previous round of fed credit failed to make big increase in cng propelled small cars.

Comment

The recent extension of the CNG tax credit was part of a large bundle of "tax extenders" legislation to renew benefits for everything from Puerto Rican rum to solar and biofuels.
                    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...tenders-217112

Comment

Drove through several Oklahoma towns recently and indeed . . . ONG (Okla Natural Gas) locations are $0.95/gge !!!! Yes !!

Pass through of the 50 cent excise tax credit is great as some CNG stations were higher than normal petrol.

Lowest petrol prices I saw were $1.49/gal for 87 octane normal gas in Bartlesville, OK with diesel at $1.64/gal.

95 cents per GGE is just great . . . . . wish the whole country would go sub $1 for CNG.

Comment

Working...
                      X