ONG price up to $1.74

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONG price up to $1.74

Not sure what was the motivation especially that gas prices are below $2.00 in many places. I am very confused with ONG and state of Oklahoma support for cng cars, I am taking wait and see approach driving gas car now. Maybe about time to think to convert Civic NG to run on regular gas.

Re: ONG price up to $1.74

Paying $2.42 for NG in Silicon Valley, price has been steady for over a year. GX 28-36 mpg range

My other cars use Chevron premium at about $3.50. C250/IS350 20-30 mpg range
    Last edited by GX-SV; 08-10-2015, 11:50 PM.
    Sold GX

Comment

Re: ONG price up to $1.74

There is a small difference between OK and CA as I mentioned in many places gas is below $2.00. Most of the cng station have cng cheaper than utility company (ONG), how is that, because they purchase ng from ONG. Beside price difference, that is gone, we do not have any other perks (HOV lines, CARB warranty) therefore price increase of $0.26 by somebody that claims to be big supporter of ng driving is very disappointing and may contribute to even faster declining of using ng for private transportation. I guess maybe I should shareholder interest first http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=O...tacking":true}
      Last edited by exLeaf; 08-11-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

In quarter 4 of this year (2015) in CA, I expect regular gasoline to be at same price of CNG, about $2.44.
        Sold GX

Comment

Working...
        X