Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparq Welcomes You To Upgraded CNG in Baton Rouge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparq Welcomes You To Upgraded CNG in Baton Rouge!

Sparq has greatly upgraded the fast-fill fueling experience in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Come fuel with Sparq and Lavigne Oil Company at 8968 S. Choctaw Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70815.

Sparq meets an important gap between New Orleans and Lafayette and we look forward to seeing you at our site.

Thank you for your business.

SparqNG Team
    Sparq Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, LA Sparq Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, LA Sparq Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, LA

I gassed up my Civic GX at this station back on August 8 and it was slow going. It took awhile to get only 2 gge's and I didn't get a full tank. Have any improvements been made since then? I will be passing back through Baton Rouge next weekend and may try again.

Comment

hypermilinggx: please stop by and fill at the Sparq dispensers. Our upgrades include:

-200HP compressor
      -37' CNG storage (160 GGE dispensable)
      -1" Stainless steel tubing from compressor to dispenser
      -Entergy pipeline improvement for faster pressure and flow
      -high-flow, heavy-duty CNG nozzles

We look forward to receiving your feedback following your trip through Baton Rouge in the next few days. You can contact our 844 number anytime for further questions:

844-772-7764

SparqNG Team

Comment

Sparq is pleased to announce our CNG price in Baton Rouge will be $1.59/GGE. We welcome your business and appreciate your feedback on your fueling experience.

Happy New Year!

SparqNG Team

Comment

This station, I use regularly, and it's top-notch. Solid fills and everything is always working well. Mainly used by UPS and AT&T vehicles on the CNG pumps. Location is very inconvenient to both I-10 and I-12 but reasonable to I-110. This is not a part of town I would be in at night but the station is well-lit

Comment

Working...
          X