Love's CNG for Amarillo TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love's CNG for Amarillo TX

I need to figure out the Ft Worth Loves fuel stop, that is my main stay out of trouble fuel station.
    The only other fuel stop is north of the city & around 14 miles out of the way.

Comment

For the artificial denial of service for the $100 limit, I'd complain in writing to Love's corporate office as this is problem with Love's "merchant card agreement" with credit card processor (ie with Visa/Mastercard) that easily can be forced to allow maximum $150 in one transaction. Make sure you get printed receipt when these strange problems occur so you have documentation. Also, that printed receipt MUST have name of company, address, fuel dispensed, quantity dispensed, dollar amount, price per unit, etc. on the printed receipt to comply with the master rules of Visa/MC.

I've never heard of "anticipatory denial" of purchase that it "might" go over dollar limit. You should ALWAYS be able to fill multiple times at whatever the dollar limit in order to fill your tank. I've been at cng pumps where large truck did indeed process multiple transactions where there was low dollar limit. There is possibility that individual CC of the customer might trip artificial fraud warning that denies purchase on the 2nd swipe of card to finish filling cng tank. For this, the individual customer must work with their individual credit card company (ie call CC company and have card turned back on).

This is credit card industry problem in general as old dollar limit was $75 and rising price of liquid petrol fuels forced industry to raise to $100 and $150 new maximum dollar limit.
      Last edited by KSneedsCNG; 09-03-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I am sure you are right about the truck number being put into the pump because a prompt did ask for one, I just ignored it but being at the car islands who in the heck would ask for a truck number.
        The Loves at Dallas has no such thing on their pumps. Oh I was billed .11 cents on my debt card, my wife who was with me at the time threw a fit when she found it on our bank balance.

Comment

Returning to Albuquerque topic, Sunport is no longer in service at the airport. It and UNM on University Blvd are no longer essential now that two new CNG public stations are located (for big rigs) heading West out of town on Interstate 40. Loves and Flying J LCNG.

As for private stations in Albuquerque, the city maintains a CNG station at its motor pool fuel station at 4th St NW and Aspen Ave, Albuquerque NM. A new fueling station was built at 601 Yale Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM for two dozen CNG transit buses that ABQ Ride took delivery of in 2014. Sun Tran was the first operating transit system for the City of Albuquerque, operating from 1973 though 2004 when the agency changed its name to ABQ RIDE. It is New Mexicos largest transit operator.

http://www.masstransitmag.com/press_...sior-cng-buses

Comment

Working...
          X