Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded public cng pump at Miami, OK - - AWESOME !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded public cng pump at Miami, OK - - AWESOME !

Drove through Miami,OK recently and used the upgraded public pump at Oklahoma Natural Gas with equipment from Tulsa Gas Technologies. A while back they upgraded the card reader post (now prints receipt) and just recently they put in new TGT dispenser (both 3,000 psi and 3,600 psi hoses) and lots of "behind fence" improvements . . . . like upgraded compressor, and storage spheres. They are AWESOME !!

Great fills with max pressure of 4,000 psi which I would rate as outstanding with price at $1.00/gge!! Thanks ONG and TGT !!

Re: Upgraded public cng pump at Miami, OK - - AWESOME !

Originally posted by KSneedsCNG View Post
    Drove through Miami,OK recently and used the upgraded public pump at Oklahoma Natural Gas with equipment from Tulsa Gas Technologies. A while back they upgraded the card reader post (now prints receipt) and just recently they put in new TGT dispenser (both 3,000 psi and 3,600 psi hoses) and lots of "behind fence" improvements . . . . like upgraded compressor, and storage spheres. They are AWESOME !!

Great fills with max pressure of 4,000 psi which I would rate as outstanding with price at $1.00/gge!! Thanks ONG and TGT !!
    Wish ONG would update Ardmore. On the 3600 psi side the most I ever get is 3200 psi.

Comment

Working...
    X