X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lubstech
    started a topic Indianapolis CNG stations upgrades

Indianapolis CNG stations upgrades

Lubs Technologies is adding a second compressor to the public station off Raymond commonly known as the "Greens" stations. We will be also upgrading the dispenser and adding in remote monitoring to keep downtime to a minimum. Check out the upgrade site here:

Greens CNG Station

• paulbates
    replied
    Re: Indianapolis CNG stations upgrades

Thanks Daniel.

I have to get through either Evansville or St Louis to make it to Indy

Thank you for the timely reply.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• lubstech
    replied

Hi-
    I am planning to drive through this weekend? Does the visa MC work yet?
    The station is actually going down monday on 4/25 for the upgrade (weather depending) and will be back up in a few weeks. The station does not yet accept Visa/MC but will here in a few weeks when the upgrade is final, Kakco does accept Visa/Master card though:

4355 Lafayette Blvd
    Indianapolis, IN 46254

I need to update the site but staying ontop of the project has been more time consuming.

Leave a comment:

• paulbates
    replied

Hi-
    I am planning to drive through this weekend? Does the visa MC work yet?

Leave a comment:

• lubstech
    replied

A new update was made on the site! The compressor and motor are on their bases and ready for the coupling to come in, take a look:

The Build Begins!

Also any questions, inquiries, or comments on the greens station email cng.greens@lubstech.com

Leave a comment:

• lubstech
    replied

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
    Do you also maintain the Evansville IN station? What cards are used there?
    John,

Yes we do maintain the station be we do not collet the data from their card reader, Vectren does that. Last I heard they are going to but do not yet. I will check and see when their date for CC acceptance is and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Do you also maintain the Evansville IN station? What cards are used there?

Leave a comment:

• lubstech
    replied

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
    Good work, Daniel.
    Does/will the station accept Visa, Mastercard? What are the operational hours? We had a vehicle passing through Indy a few weeks ago and he couldn't fill there due to card issues, so he went over the Kakco (formerly Kyler Bros.)
    John,

The station does not right now accept Visa and Mastercard, only Citizen Cards that Lubs Technologies provides right now. It will accept Visa and Mastercard starting in March once the new card reader is installed. The operational hours are 24/7. I will post on the site and here when visa and mastercard are up and running.

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Good work, Daniel.
    Does/will the station accept Visa, Mastercard? What are the operational hours? We had a vehicle passing through Indy a few weeks ago and he couldn't fill there due to card issues, so he went over the Kakco (formerly Kyler Bros.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X