Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a re-fueler on Vancouver Island or area???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a re-fueler on Vancouver Island or area???

Hey all I have a 15 pax van that is CNG and am looking for somewhere to fuel it will be up for paying $1.00/ltr if need be to fuel it ON THE ISLAND can anyone assist me?

Re: Anyone got a re-fueler on Vancouver Island or area???

Hi DJ :

Unless you get a home re-fueling unit, you won't be able to fill that really nice van with CNG.

In checking www.cngprices.com, public CNG, for Personal vehicles, is dieing a slow death even in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver Area). When Husky converts their recently purchased Mohawk Stations, they remove all CNG Equipment, and ship it to the U.S.A, where there does seem to be greater support.

There just doesn't seem to be any Municipal, Provincial or Federal Government support for this cleaner burning fuel and 20 year British Columbia real world tested, and reliable fuel technology, even though a lot of the technology was developed right here in Beautiful B.C.

I have been driving a Bi-Fueled vehicle for years, and I'm finding it more and more difficult to re-fuel. This is unfortunate. But until Clean Energy or even Encana get a little support, I can't say as I blame them for giving up the good fight, here.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

The only thing I can tell you is keep checking this Forum, or perhaps check www.cleanenergyfuels.com, or www.encana.com

Good Luck

Stu Man

Comment

Re: Anyone got a re-fueler on Vancouver Island or area???

metooc3fm4@hotmail.com sells home refueling units

Comment

Working...
      X