This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utah clean fuel vehcile tax credits - how to get them

Here is the receipt sent to me from GM Media Archive & Vehicle Invoice Collection. I removed the invoice and VIN infomation.
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone have the info on the 2003 Cavalier?
      Thanks!

Comment

How about any info on the Contours? They aren't on any of the lists and I can't find anything on them. There is no option for CNG on the intellichoice website for 2000 and the 1998 shows some really low number like $280. What's that about??
        2000 Escalade (option 3 conversion) FOR SALE
        2004 F150 XLT (OEM conversion)
        2000 Camry (Awesome Car!!)

Comment

Originally posted by taigacarol View Post
          Anyone have the info on the 2003 Cavalier?
          Thanks!
          Anyone? Please

Comment

Carol,
            If it were me I would just use the $5,935 number from the PDF file posted above for the 2002 model. If you are audited you have a good position to argue (the incremental costs never go down year over year anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
              Carol,
              If it were me I would just use the $5,935 number from the PDF file posted above for the 2002 model. If you are audited you have a good position to argue (the incremental costs never go down year over year anyway).
              Thanks!!

Comment

Are there any tax incentives for home refueling systems? federal or state?

Comment

Originally posted by mayer4 View Post
                  Are there any tax incentives for home refueling systems? federal or state?
                  Browse around a bit, info is posted elsewhere in this forum... the fed credit is $1K
                  http://www.eere.energy.gov/afdc/prog...php/afdc/351/0
                  2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
                  Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
                  Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
                  Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

Anyone know what the incremental cost for a 1994 Crown Vic bi-fuel vehicle?

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Utah clean fuel vehcile tax credits - how to get them on a F150

Can anyone explain the difference between these columns and what price I should be using to put down on the TC-40V?!!

The only place I found my 2003 Ford F-150 DEDICATED longbed was in the posted "ford_afv_documentation.pdf" (attached to this post) The two higher costs seem possibly high. Am I looking at it wrong? It has these 3 columns:

AFV option price (msrp) = $7835
                      Ford AFV Incentive = $1500
                      AFV Option v. Gasoline (msrp) = $6335

Just for grins I ran the value appraisal on edmunds.com. (also attached is this report) But is this the value of the conversion now? or when it was installed in 03'?

cng option:
                      trade-in = $1743
                      private party = $2039
                      dealer retail = $2557

fyi- for a 3rd opinion I couldn't figure it out on intellichoice.com, or at least it didn't give me any options to add cng.

Any help is appreciated,
                      thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Utah clean fuel vehcile credits - how to get them

Originally posted by Highmarker View Post
                        lmlewis,

Attached is a window sticker of a 2000 Chevy Cav with the CNG option. I am going to use this as my prove of cost for my 2001 Chevy Cav. You just take 50% of $5,935. Keep this window sticker for your records.
                        Hi Jared

I am trying to collect all the doc. to get the utah tax credit for my 2001 cavalier. Matt (the one in EPA) said we need to provide the doc. to show it is a OEM, do you know how to get it?

Thanks a lot

Comment

Re: Utah clean fuel vehcile credits - how to get them

Originally posted by jcwall View Post
                          Hi Jared

I am trying to collect all the doc. to get the utah tax credit for my 2001 cavalier. Matt (the one in EPA) said we need to provide the doc. to show it is a OEM, do you know how to get it?

Thanks a lot
                          jcwall,

You can go to any Chevy dealer and ask for a vehicle build sheet. This sheet shows all the "codes" for your vehicle with reference to your VIN. On the sheet there is code (usually KL6) that says Natural Gas Provision.
                          Jared.
                          Mountain Green, Utah
                          2003 CNG Cavalier
                          2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Coneboy, looking at intellichoice, the options list for the 2003 F150 didn't show the price of the dedicated CNG system, just the bi-fuel. It does show up on the 2002 though as $7,835.

http://www.intellichoice.com/reports...2002/Ford/F150
                            www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Great info on the IntelliChoice!
                              My 03 Sierra KL6 option: Bi-Fuel Prep, Compressed Natural Gas (invoice: $7,998) (retail: $9,300)

I guess I need to get my paperwork rolling since 2008 is coming to a close.
                              I'm lousy with paperwork so I might just take everything to a tax consultant, H&R Block maybe???
                              2003 GMC Sierra K2500 ex-cab, factory bi-fuel
                              -Todd

Comment

I need Help finding a Window sticker for a 1995 Dodge Caravan to prove the cost of the CNG option thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X