• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strotter
    started a topic cngpump.com

cngpump.com

http://www.cngpump.com/shoppingcart/...1.6gge%29.html
    http://www.cngpump.com/shoppingcart/...1.6gge%29.html

Anybody have any input on this unit. According to their website, they are now selling them.

• Craigleeottothief
    replied
    Craig Lee Otto owner of CNGPumps and NRGHybrids now has a company called Otto Curb Appeal in WI. He is the handyman for them. Don't do business with him he is a thief. Look him up on CCAP

Leave a comment:

• CNGNRGRIPOFF
    replied
    CNGPump and NRGHybrids website disappeared because Mr. Otto owes many people a lot of money. His latest company is called Advanced Commpression Consulting. Which only exists on LinkedIn! Look him up.

Leave a comment:

• hypermilinggx
    replied
    His website "cngpump.com" just disappeared several months ago. I wonder what happened?

Leave a comment:

• CNGNRGRIPOFF
    replied
    C.L. Otto has been ripping off people most of his adult life. He grew up and still lives in WI. Look at the Wisconsin Court System for his criminal biography!

Leave a comment:

• NortherIllinoisChuck
    replied
    Re: cngpump.com

That's what I was thinking. And I have no copy of one. I don't recall signing anything.

Leave a comment:

• cowboy
    replied

Originally posted by NortherIllinoisChuck View Post
    So I have a private message from Mr.--- saying I am in breach of a non disclosure and if I don't remove All posting litigation will follow. I would like to see a copy of such. Also I am not sure what I have ever disclosed about anything I was to see in Mr. l-- garage. When infact I saw just about nothing and everything else I have discussed is via conversations up to my visit and in his kitchen or driveway. I would think a non disclosure would only be to specific patent stuff or sorts not general info or opinions. Also if Mr Cn- is an investor stated in previous post then why is he sending me the nasty message should it not come from ???? Le-. Can anyone point me in the proper direction on if I should remove my posts or just allow mr Cn- and his post/ messages speak for themself???
    if you signed a nondisclosure agreement you should have a copy. did you sign 1 ? as far as slander if it is the truth you can not be successfully sued. I will some times put the words (in my opinion ) as everyone is entitled to their opinion . I would not worry much as it is a safe bet I think they are flat broke and living off of the deposits. and that is my opinion LOL I might go back to the posts in question and edit them and insert the words in my opinion as it cant hurt. myself It would just piss me off and I would never take the posts down and the devil be da**ed. to sue someone across state lines is quite pricy and a pain in the back end myself I would not worry much if at all. from what I have read I dont see any privileged information just your opinion of of what a bunch of crooks these people are and what they have and dont have
    Last edited by cowboy; 11-14-2014, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trdscfjc
    replied

Originally posted by trdscfjc View Post
    http://ag.nv.gov/

Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection Hotline: 702-486-3132

http://www.justice.gov/ag/

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000
    https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

sounds like you guys are never getting your money back, you have nothing to loose at this point but the time it takes to make a few phone calls
    Last edited by trdscfjc; 11-13-2014, 03:55 PM. Reason: edit-spelling

Leave a comment:

• tloof2
    replied

Mr-CNG,

My order number for the cngpump I ordered is #2167. If you can arrange a refund for the deposit I paid then that would establish that NRG is legit and not operating under a scam!

Leave a comment:

• Amfuel
    replied

tloof2, you have a fairly local BRC Fuel Maker distributor in Tomball.

Parkway NGV 281-351-8211

Leave a comment:

• NortherIllinoisChuck
    replied

Have been sent another nasty message to take down posts and refused to have a copy of the non disclosure sent to me. If it would hold any water I would think I would be sent a copy without any hassle. I have not disclosed any specific info beside general opinions on business practice that is strictly based on my opinion so I have removed any specific info to ---pump on past posts just to help and save some hassle by this I mean that I will go back and edit past posts and remove the specific name. I still would like a copy of the signed agreement

Leave a comment:

• tloof2
    replied

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
    I did not realize that it went that far back. dont sound good for the investors. or the people that put down payments on it. it is this kind of crap that makes it a hard sell for home fueling. it is bad enough that compressors cost so much but even worse when someone spends a good % of his yearly income and receives nothing in return.
    MR-CNG,

I asked for a full refund of my money from Lee Otto over 5 months ago and all I got from him were excuses that the project was in the stage of being financed and that I would get a refund when that occured. (what happened to all the money that was previously received by him...living expenses?). I am still waiting after two months from that latest BS excuse and still no refund. I'm sorry, but Lee has been taking peoples money and keeps promising a beta machine (that you claim to have but no one has ever seen), but still no such compressor has surfaced yet!!! I personally think the CNG pump is vaporware and nothing more than a scam as NortherIllinoisChuck discovered as well. If all of what you claim to have seen is true, and you have a Beta unit for testing, then you & Lee Otto could easily show pictures & videos of such...but yet that never occurs! Scam, you bet as far as I'm concerned, and for any refund for those that ask, I'm a living testimony that that's a lie!!! At this point in time it appears that I'm going to have to file charges with the Wisconson & Nevada State Attorney for theft & fraud since no refund has come forth as yet!

Leave a comment:

• NortherIllinoisChuck
    replied

So I have a private message from Mr.--- saying I am in breach of a non disclosure and if I don't remove All posting litigation will follow. I would like to see a copy of such. Also I am not sure what I have ever disclosed about anything I was to see in Mr. l-- garage. When infact I saw just about nothing and everything else I have discussed is via conversations up to my visit and in his kitchen or driveway. I would think a non disclosure would only be to specific patent stuff or sorts not general info or opinions. Also if Mr Cn- is an investor stated in previous post then why is he sending me the nasty message should it not come from ???? Le-. Can anyone point me in the proper direction on if I should remove my posts or just allow mr Cn- and his post/ messages speak for themself???
    Last edited by NortherIllinoisChuck; 11-12-2014, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MR-CNG
    replied

Originally posted by cngmike View Post
    "I stared seeing a box being sold as this unit at the LA Auto Show in the early 90's as part of a package deal with a 3 wheeled VW powered hotrod......
    NRGhybrids Group "CNGPUMP" has no affiliation with any company or product demonstrated at any Auto Shows in the 90's,

Leave a comment:

• trdscfjc
    replied

This seems like very unusual way to run a "business"...cowboy, your in the cng compressor business, what's your S.O.P. for purchase/delivery of one of your cng refuelling compressors?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X