cngpump.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cngpump.com

Have been sent another nasty message to take down posts and refused to have a copy of the non disclosure sent to me. If it would hold any water I would think I would be sent a copy without any hassle. I have not disclosed any specific info beside general opinions on business practice that is strictly based on my opinion so I have removed any specific info to ---pump on past posts just to help and save some hassle by this I mean that I will go back and edit past posts and remove the specific name. I still would like a copy of the signed agreement

Comment

tloof2, you have a fairly local BRC Fuel Maker distributor in Tomball.

Parkway NGV 281-351-8211

Comment

Mr-CNG,

My order number for the cngpump I ordered is #2167. If you can arrange a refund for the deposit I paid then that would establish that NRG is legit and not operating under a scam!

Comment

Originally posted by trdscfjc View Post
          http://ag.nv.gov/

Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection Hotline: 702-486-3132

http://www.justice.gov/ag/

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000
          https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

sounds like you guys are never getting your money back, you have nothing to loose at this point but the time it takes to make a few phone calls
          Last edited by trdscfjc; 11-13-2014, 03:55 PM. Reason: edit-spelling

Comment

Originally posted by NortherIllinoisChuck View Post
            So I have a private message from Mr.--- saying I am in breach of a non disclosure and if I don't remove All posting litigation will follow. I would like to see a copy of such. Also I am not sure what I have ever disclosed about anything I was to see in Mr. l-- garage. When infact I saw just about nothing and everything else I have discussed is via conversations up to my visit and in his kitchen or driveway. I would think a non disclosure would only be to specific patent stuff or sorts not general info or opinions. Also if Mr Cn- is an investor stated in previous post then why is he sending me the nasty message should it not come from ???? Le-. Can anyone point me in the proper direction on if I should remove my posts or just allow mr Cn- and his post/ messages speak for themself???
            if you signed a nondisclosure agreement you should have a copy. did you sign 1 ? as far as slander if it is the truth you can not be successfully sued. I will some times put the words (in my opinion ) as everyone is entitled to their opinion . I would not worry much as it is a safe bet I think they are flat broke and living off of the deposits. and that is my opinion LOL I might go back to the posts in question and edit them and insert the words in my opinion as it cant hurt. myself It would just piss me off and I would never take the posts down and the devil be da**ed. to sue someone across state lines is quite pricy and a pain in the back end myself I would not worry much if at all. from what I have read I dont see any privileged information just your opinion of of what a bunch of crooks these people are and what they have and dont have
            Last edited by cowboy; 11-14-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. And I have no copy of one. I don't recall signing anything.

Comment

C.L. Otto has been ripping off people most of his adult life. He grew up and still lives in WI. Look at the Wisconsin Court System for his criminal biography!

Comment

His website "cngpump.com" just disappeared several months ago. I wonder what happened?

Comment

CNGPump and NRGHybrids website disappeared because Mr. Otto owes many people a lot of money. His latest company is called Advanced Commpression Consulting. Which only exists on LinkedIn! Look him up.

Comment

Craig Lee Otto owner of CNGPumps and NRGHybrids now has a company called Otto Curb Appeal in WI. He is the handyman for them. Don't do business with him he is a thief. Look him up on CCAP

Comment

Working...
                      X