cngpump.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cngpump.com

there are other compressors on the market, why would anyone look into something unproven....Coltri (MCH-5) and FM (fmq-2-36) have new compressors for under 7,500$

get something proven and reliable and that suits your needs, no need to chase a phantom

Comment

I only saw parts for one pump and almost nothing else laying around. I wold have expected many parts laying around and Cng tanks and a gas line to hook up to test. Nothing was as expected. I think you are on the correct line of thinking....scam!!!! I wish u the best of luck getting ur money back. I hope if nothing else out of lee is that he doesn't steal money or at least give it back after he is cought

Comment

Waiting for one of those "long lasting", bulletproof pumps would be like waiting for an electric vehicle with an inexpensive replacement battery. It's not going to happen. I don't know if you'd call it a ponzie scheme or what, but whatever kind of scheme it is, I wonder how much money he has collected and made investing it over the years. Isn't he near Las Vegas? Sure, he'll refund your money after you get tired of waiting and waiting, but how much did he make in all that time with your deposit?

His stories and excuses to his waiting customers certainly must be getting old by now.

Comment

http://ag.nv.gov/

Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection Hotline: 702-486-3132

http://www.justice.gov/ag/

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000

Comment

CNGPUMP INVESTOR: I am an investor with CNGPUMP (NRGhybrids Group), I read a couple of negative post and would like to clear up some of this mis-information. Mr. Otto has been glad to share the Technology and meet with posters on this forum. But when Posters are dramatizing there comments in a form of "ambush journalism" a statement to "set the record straight" is in order. Mr. Otto was just accommodating a posters urgent request to "see-it-now" and meet one of the owners. The CNGPUMP factory and assembly facilities are located in another State so I think it is unfair that a poster judges CNGPUMP by what he saw in a garage at one of our officers homes.

I personally visit the manufacturing facility and speak with the sub-contractors involved with CNGPUMP. The assembly facility is a modern facility currently doing BETA testing and design implementation with a knowledgeable team of engineers and managers. I have seen the 3D CAD models and racks of CNGPUMP parts in various stages of production, assembly and testing, toured the sub-contractors operations,and spoke with the subcontractors (one of which is an Engineer that worked with NASA and was responsible for seal technology in the Shuttle). 90% of the components are American made carrying certifications that surpass the industrial and commercial codes. The CNGPUMP is an HRA designed for small commercial use. We have no intention at this time to certify it as indoor VRA appliance because the hourly gge output exceeds that of VRA guidelines.
            The hydraulic compressor design is indeed a functioning design and revolutionary in this Industry capable of taking line pressure up to 3600psi with no pre-compressor or additional intensifier. Although CNGPUMP manufactures all its own critical components, to meet marketable price points CNGPUMP has been working with Vendors the last 12 months to find quality parts and sub components at a competitive price to allow the CNGPUMP to remain American Made. Once this process is completed delivery of machines will commence. I encourage readers to question the validity of post on a public forum as many are propaganda that may/may not be from those that sell competitive products. However, I can unequivocally say I can see this is on the Fast Track and deliveries are on track for 2015. The CNGPUMP will available for trying out (or possibly leasing) at Dealerships and Trade Shows throughout the USA in 2015, we encourage your individual evaluations and feedback in a supportive manner as we strive to improve our product, we will never be perfect, but we are American Made and will continue to strive to improve, so please be patient and WORK WITH US.
            I personally have one of the BETA machines and will describe my experience with it in another post. I can say at this point It is VERY quiet, utilizes a direct drive pump, PLC controller, long hose, inlet/ outlet filter, draws less than 15amps and has no vibration.

Comment

did the nasa engineer work on the Challenger booster seals? nasa is government and it never gets much done for the money spent hope this wont happen with cng pump but at this point and time I think it is vaporware. just my humble opinion.

Comment

Well, it's nice to see an update on CNGPUMP and it will be nicer when the company can show it working, provide 3rd party confirmation of the specifications, and importantly provide listing with reputable 3rd party labs. I think even the naysayers here at CNGchat will rejoice if this comes to fruition along with the ability to provide field support. In the mean time, buyer beware...

Comment

I only stated what I saw and what my opinions were and still give or gave le- the chance to return deposit money if someone wishes to have it returned. Hope he did it he right thing. I do think it is a good design. If you have a beta unit and are testing it. Shout off the mountain top you are an invested right? You want the pumps to sell like hot cakes right? We have been told from lee that the units will be available "next quarter" for the last year And a half. Stop promising and start delivering so someone can start using them and spreading the good word. I would probely be a buyer if I could drive somewhere with cash in hand and leave with in in my Cng powered truck. Tell us how the unit is working for you and what you are pumping per day per week what your experience is with it. Where the units have been sold I would bet any happy user/buyer of a good unit would be a great reference and would be willing to talk about it. Just my opinion!!!!! Sorry for any rambling I drive a ram 2500 it common lol
                  Last edited by NortherIllinoisChuck; 11-12-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I stared seeing a box being sold as this unit at the LA Auto Show in the early 90's as part of a package deal with a 3 wheeled VW powered hotrod. At the time they claimed to have a beta test compressor working at a gas station in Calabasas,Ca. The only compressor I ever saw there was a Norwalk. I was contacted a couple of times about the station & about getting it up and running but never was told about the hydraulic multiplier. In the end the station operator did not have the dedication to make this a viable station & I have no idea what ever happened to the equipment.

I am sorry but I don't have faith that we will ever see a viable compressor out of this organization given all the time that has passed.

Comment

I did not realize that it went that far back. dont sound good for the investors. or the people that put down payments on it. it is this kind of crap that makes it a hard sell for home fueling. it is bad enough that compressors cost so much but even worse when someone spends a good % of his yearly income and receives nothing in return.

Comment

90% of the components are American made carrying certifications that surpass the industrial and commercial codes. The CNGPUMP is an HRA designed for small commercial use. We have no intention at this time to certify it as indoor VRA appliance because the hourly gge output exceeds that of VRA guidelines.
                        I've gotten on others about certifications. Individual part certifications are good but that does not certify the machine to be installed in the USA. (or elsewhere)

A machine to be of legal status in the USA must have a minimum of CSA certification. (CSAus and/or CSAinternational) This will be to standards of NFPA code compliance?

There are differences between HRA and VRA. Which is it? Is it for home/residential use? Under 2.3 gge/hour? or is it commercial and higher than 2.3 gge/hour.
                        The Phill system is the only HRA (home refueling appliance) currently and historically on the market with CSAinternational and also is certified by the AGA (American Gas Association) as an appliance for indoor fueling.

A VRA (vehicle fueling appliance) is not certified for indoor installation (although there are options for indoor fueling with the compressor itself located outdoors) A VRA also is required to have the AGA certification as an appliance. Sized under 2.3 gge/hour a VRA can be installed at home/residential locations. Any compressor with higher output is for commercial locations only.

Notice the word "appliance". A HRA and/or VRA are appliances and certified as such. Call it what you will but unless the product has the certification from the AGA as an appliance - it is not to be referred as such. That would be misleading.

CSA, AGA and UL are a unified group.

CES and ATEX are not US certifications.

Comment

This seems like very unusual way to run a "business"...cowboy, your in the cng compressor business, what's your S.O.P. for purchase/delivery of one of your cng refuelling compressors?

Comment

Originally posted by cngmike View Post
                            "I stared seeing a box being sold as this unit at the LA Auto Show in the early 90's as part of a package deal with a 3 wheeled VW powered hotrod......
                            NRGhybrids Group "CNGPUMP" has no affiliation with any company or product demonstrated at any Auto Shows in the 90's,

Comment

So I have a private message from Mr.--- saying I am in breach of a non disclosure and if I don't remove All posting litigation will follow. I would like to see a copy of such. Also I am not sure what I have ever disclosed about anything I was to see in Mr. l-- garage. When infact I saw just about nothing and everything else I have discussed is via conversations up to my visit and in his kitchen or driveway. I would think a non disclosure would only be to specific patent stuff or sorts not general info or opinions. Also if Mr Cn- is an investor stated in previous post then why is he sending me the nasty message should it not come from ???? Le-. Can anyone point me in the proper direction on if I should remove my posts or just allow mr Cn- and his post/ messages speak for themself???
                              Last edited by NortherIllinoisChuck; 11-12-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                                I did not realize that it went that far back. dont sound good for the investors. or the people that put down payments on it. it is this kind of crap that makes it a hard sell for home fueling. it is bad enough that compressors cost so much but even worse when someone spends a good % of his yearly income and receives nothing in return.
                                MR-CNG,

I asked for a full refund of my money from Lee Otto over 5 months ago and all I got from him were excuses that the project was in the stage of being financed and that I would get a refund when that occured. (what happened to all the money that was previously received by him...living expenses?). I am still waiting after two months from that latest BS excuse and still no refund. I'm sorry, but Lee has been taking peoples money and keeps promising a beta machine (that you claim to have but no one has ever seen), but still no such compressor has surfaced yet!!! I personally think the CNG pump is vaporware and nothing more than a scam as NortherIllinoisChuck discovered as well. If all of what you claim to have seen is true, and you have a Beta unit for testing, then you & Lee Otto could easily show pictures & videos of such...but yet that never occurs! Scam, you bet as far as I'm concerned, and for any refund for those that ask, I'm a living testimony that that's a lie!!! At this point in time it appears that I'm going to have to file charges with the Wisconson & Nevada State Attorney for theft & fraud since no refund has come forth as yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X