Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cngpump.com

CURRENT NEWS:

1) Manufacturing is now in place. Current capacity will allow us to manufacture up to 1000 CNGPUMP-2gge machines per month with current production set at 100 per month beginning August 30th.

The Manufacturing partnership is known as "NRGhybrids LLC" and is located in the USA.

Over 90% of CNGPUMP is made from American components with the balance being Germany and Italy, less than 2% of our components are from the Asian markets.
    The entire CNGPUMP system is no louder than a pool pump or household dishwasher which is a major engineering achievement.

We have currently made the components for the first 5 CNGPUMP-2gge machines using the latest in technology in CNC machining centers. A Mega investment has been made to produce the world's most reliable, quiet and long life CNG refueling system in the world.

We will be testing these first 5 CNGPUMPS refueling stations over the course of the next 30 days, pushing them to the limits, trying different components. When I am satisfied with the results we will begin delivery.

We are asking those of you that are willing to be BETA testers for the first 100 machines to contact us, understanding that we will extend the warranty period on these machines and that you will be working closely with our engineers providing feedback and installing new updates and changes at your own expense, but we will provide the parts.

If you don't want a BETA CNGPUMP but would prefer to wait until the BETA period is over, please also let us know and we will put your order in the second 100 machines produced after we fine tune during our BETA testing period.

I know many of you have been patient for a long time anticipating this ground breaking venture. Please note that the current price for the CNGPUMP-2gg is $6995, some of you have pre-ordered the CNGPUMP at a substantial discount and we will honor that price. However, if you wish to cancel your order we will be happy to provide a refund, but please be aware, if you re-order in the future it will be at the current pricing.
    The Ceramic coatings we are using are giving us some amazing results. We will be able to promote:
    A. 10 year piston life
    B. 10 year cylinder life
    C. Infinite ceramic check valve life.
    D. Infinite Control Valve life.

This is REALLY big stuff!

We are currently seeking qualified investors to bring new products to market. If you are interested in "making money" in emerging technologies in the Natural Gas Sectors that have the ability to get us off our addiction to foreign oil, are American made, are good for environment, are Green and can save the average business 50% or more on fuel cost, contact Mr. Otto for more information. As pre-production enters into production our stock will continue to climb faster in the early months.
    GM World Class, F1 Cert
    05 Crew cab 4X4 Silverado LS
    03 Cavalier
    01 Cavalier (sold)

Comment

Still no mention of UL certification, just pending under product info.
      "APPLICATIONS: The CNGPUMP is designed for foreign markets or light commercial use in the USA." And it looks like it's not classified as A VRA.
      Last edited by ericguy320; 08-02-2013, 10:28 AM.
      GM World Class, F1 Cert
      05 Crew cab 4X4 Silverado LS
      03 Cavalier
      01 Cavalier (sold)

Comment

who is gonna fix this thing when it breaks... and they ALL will break. And how long will it take to get someone out to fix it... and how much will it cost... and who installs it... and how much is installation.... and I will not pay for it until it ships.

Comment

I am interested in a beta unit. Please contact me...

Comment

Originally posted by cngtennessee View Post
            I am interested in a beta unit. Please contact me...
            You will need to contact them directly. CNGCHAT has no connection at all with cngpump.

Comment

I wish the cngpump guys would answer my questions below. This forum is a great way to clear up a LOT of issues.

Comment

I love you guys, but this forum is not your personal marketing division. Should you wish to become a forum sponsor, contact my partner, John Mitton. Otherwise, any more marketing posts will result in all of your posts being deleted. Please contact this vendor privately, should you have an interest in their products.

Sponsorship allows a link to your site, but not active marketing. This is an education information exchange site. Company marketing should be done through your own site. Cross linking with CNGChat is possible. Speak to John about that topic.
                Last edited by Curtis; 04-09-2014, 02:31 PM.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

I called and talked to lee the other day. He is about three hours from me and in about three weeks when I have some time off I'm going to drive up and see a working unit in person. Hope to have more info about this unit to share then. It sounds like a good design to me however as with any new concept issues might arise. I'll be a buyer if he can sell me on it when I see it in person and not just a dream

Comment

... make sure they tell you how quickly (or slowly) someone will come down to fix your pump when issues arise... and they will.

Comment

skipper is right all compressors will have a few problems even the super tough davey and need service the question is how often and how quick they will fix it

Comment

Yup, all mechanical stuff requires care and feeding from time to time.

Comment

As far as concept goes does it not seam to be a great design? Few moving parts = less to go wrong!? Any concerns you all may have that I should ask of when I see it? Comments, issues, concerns?

Comment

Originally posted by NortherIllinoisChuck View Post
                            As far as concept goes does it not seam to be a great design? Few moving parts = less to go wrong!? Any concerns you all may have that I should ask of when I see it? Comments, issues, concerns?
                            It is a valid design concept , as "intensifier compression " has been used in industrial uses. I would ask for a rental for at least one year, with full, no cost service included, with an option to buy. If the manufacturer will not do that, he is not confident in his own equipment. If you are the underdog , and really believe in your product, you got to stick your neck out. If your product is superior, people will be banging on your door, wanting to buy, in my opinion.

So far , all of the little co's have been unwilling to commit to " do or die ". You just can't expect the customer to be the financial backer too. A ton of money from venture capitol investors is chasing good ideas. Why aren't any wanting to back this one.

Comment

So I drove up to Apple town I yesterday to see the pump. Spoke with L--....... HUMMMMMMM I like the design concept..... I don't like the fact that nobody else has one and I have to put $3k down and wait till December to get it (yes I'm told it is fully refundable?????). I brought this to his attention (bluntly and to the point (there are scammers out there)) and never got the answer I was looking for (not sure what answer I was looking for) just got well that is how it is!!! Not to mention that at the moment he was not using it himself to refuel his own car. And no I did not see it work either......... Well I guess I won't be buying one until I can pump some cng into my truck from his facility to see it work. AND until some one else has bought one... I am a small bus. owner myself and I would think that if nobody has what you are selling then you would do whatever it takes to get the first few units out in the world so they can share the experience with others, if it is a good unit with good sales people and service it would sell itself and spread like wild fire.....
                              Last edited by NortherIllinoisChuck; 11-12-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NortherIllinoisChuck View Post
                                So I drove up to Appleton WI yesterday to see the cngpump. Spoke with Lee......... HUMMMMMMM I like the design concept..... I don't like the fact that nobody else has one and I have to put $3k down and wait till December to get it (yes I'm told it is fully refundable?????). I brought this to his attention (bluntly and to the point (there are scammers out there)) and never got the answer I was looking for (not sure what answer I was looking for) just got well that is how it is!!! Not to mention that at the moment he was not using it himself to refuel his own car. And no I did not see it work either......... Well I guess I won't be buying one until I can pump some cng into my truck from his facility to see it work. AND until some one else has bought one... I am a small bus. owner myself and I would think that if nobody has what you are selling then you would do whatever it takes to get the first few units out in the world so they can share the experience with others, if it is a good unit with good sales people and service it would sell itself and spread like wild fire.....
                                Chuck,

When you went up to Lee Otto's shop did you see any compressors being assembled at all (or lots of parts ready to assemble)? I paid half down over 1-1/2 years ago and all I get out of Lee is excuse after excuse of why it hasn't been produced yet. I finally got tired of all the BS and asked for a refund over 2 months ago, and still haven't received one. I even talked to Lee 2 weeks ago and he claimed he never saw my refund request...I have yet to receive my refund even after talking to him over the phone. In my opinion CNGPump is just a scam, as one of the other members implied earlier in this thread. I would avoid this CNG compressor until he can actually produce one!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X