OES Smart Gas home refueler from Australia at ACT Expo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OES Smart Gas home refueler from Australia at ACT Expo

Saw an interesting home compressor from Australia on display at the ACT Expo last week in Dallas. They are working on US listing approval:
    http://oes.net.au/f/American%20Brochure.pdf

Re: OES Smart Gas home refueler from Australia at ACT Expo

I looked it over but could not find out much. It sure looks interesting.

Comment

Estimated cost of equipment to get running?

Comment

They didn't say what the price was going to be.

Comment

I also saw this at ACT and had a nice chat with the guys showing it. I don't get very excited about this size machine because its just not what I do, but I liked what I saw here. The direct drive, brushless DC drivetrain just might be a minor stroke of genius. It sounded like the early trials were very promising in terms of durability - the cylinders on this one are actually made of REAL metal - you know, the kind you can stick a magnet to ; -). As far as cost, they were tossing around a figure of ~$10k. I hope it works out for them but they have a ways to go - no distribution, parts inventory, or even actual units to sell yet but they do have plans!

Comment

I hope it is not vaporware. as we do need some small compressors that are approved.

Comment

I finally heard from the seller about the new pump, here is his reply. Its a bit high for us there is no way we could come out ahead.
              Dean

Thanks for your inquiry. Our units are USD 10,000 each ex Ocala, Florida that is for the 2 gge per hour units which we have available at the moment. This comes with a two year or 2,000 hr which ever comes first warranty.

Kind Regards

John Lincoln
              CEO

Comment

Few people can come out ahead at that price...

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
                  Few people can come out ahead at that price...
                  the only ones going to see big savings with home compression, are the few such as cowboy that have the skills to convert surplus compressors to the task and use large amounts of fuel. For the average consumer fueling a couple of vehicles and looking for a turn key "legal" option are left with 1 dollar plus per gge of pumping cost and yes i know the "CONVIENanCE" factor. only other class of home pumpers that works out financially are the few that have gas wells on their property. My wife is an accountant and anytime i talk payout and mention the words convienance or the enviroment and she rolls her eyes and calls bullshirt.
                  Last edited by flatracker; 05-22-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

flatracker I like your wife already LOL everybody have a great weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X