GoNaturalCNG.com hydraulic compressor, developed with Parker Hannifin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoNaturalCNG.com hydraulic compressor, developed with Parker Hannifin

Has anyone heard of this company? They look pretty solid. I emailed for more info on their residential hydraulic compressor, here's the response I received:

"We plan to unveil the residential compressor in June, 2013 at the ACT Expo
    in Washington, DC. We will also make announcements on our website, so
    please follow. In preparation for the demand of the residential
    compressor, we have developed hands-on mechanic training classes, bi-fuel
    and dedicated conversion kits and patented plug and play components."

Also interesting, from their website:

"Over the past 3 years, Go Natural has been working with Parker Hannifin to bring a new compression technology to the gaseous fuels market."

I really hope someone out there can bring one of these to market for about $2,500. Or is that unrealistic given the types of materials required to build it?

Re: GoNaturalCNG.com hydraulic compressor, developed with Parker Hannifin

Do you have a link to the website ?

Comment

I would avoid GoNatural , they do not stand behind their work or products.

Comment

Alaska GX - would you please be specific for your reason to 'avoid GoNatural'?

Comment

If you seach the archives you will see the history of a vehicle that I purchased from them, that never ran correctly and thier refusal to take care of the problem. PM me if you need more info

Comment

FYI I'm pretty sure Gonatural is out of business now. Lots of our customers say nobody returns their calls. It may still be around but only the owner works there, and he likely has another job.

Comment

Working...
            X