Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington State New BRC Fuelmaker Distributor

Hello All,

My name is David Felt, I am the owner of NORTHWEST CNG, distributor of BRC Fuelmakers fine line of products. We are just getting started but very excited about helping to push the Green of Natural Gas powered cars and trucks.

Things are in a green early state, but I will be more than happy to answer questions and help anyone in the Pacific Northwest with their CNG Fueling Station Needs.

NORTHWEST CNG
    nwcng@frontier.com
    www.nwcng.com

I look forward to contributing and helping us push the passion of moving off Oil to Clean burning Natural Gas.

Re: Washington State New BRC Fuelmaker Distributor

Hi. I am new to the forum, also, I wish you the best with your new business endeavor.

I am in the market for a new CNG engine for my '94 Cavalier. Any idea where I might start looking?

Comment

"New" meaning "new to me". I'm in the market for a used engine.

Comment

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum and BRC Fuel Maker. You cover Washington state and ??? Oregon? Oscar, American Fueling, the Minnesota and Wisconsin BRC Fuel Maker distributor. The new company (BRC) is making a lot of positive changes and price reductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Amfuel View Post
          Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum and BRC Fuel Maker. You cover Washington state and ??? Oregon? Oscar, American Fueling, the Minnesota and Wisconsin BRC Fuel Maker distributor. The new company (BRC) is making a lot of positive changes and price reductions.
          Hi Amfuel, thank you, yes BRC is making lots of positive changes under their new ownership. Good luck to all in the CNG world as we drive America Forward.

Comment

Working...
          X