I need a 3600 CNG home refueler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 3600 CNG home refueler

I know this has been kicked around until it is wore out, but I am no closer on getting one.
    Are there any out there with a decent price?

Re: I need a 3600 CNG home refueler

http://www.cngpump.com/

There may be gold at the end of the rainbow.

Comment

It doesn't seem like many are for sale (used) these days. My guess is that when you can save about $3 gge over gasoline these days and with the expectation of higher oil pricing, the home fueling units are now quite valuable. CNGaz had a Phill for sale the other day.

Comment

You have 2 choices. Fuelmaker or Fuelmaker. No other company has a viable product . We have seen a half dozen or so start up companies evaporate over the last few years. Fuelmaker has lowered the price of new FMQ units. Not a typo. They are also now selling brand new compressor heads for just a little over what a "Rebuilt" part was.

Where was everybody in late 2009 and 2010 when gasoline prices dropped , and some honda dealers had new GX civics sitting on the lots for many months.

Comment

Look out I came up with a lot of questions.
          Is fuelmaker selling new heads that will work on the fm4?
          Any idea what they cost?
          Are all the wear parts in the "head"?
          In other words could I run my fm4 until it fails and then just buy a new one?
          Do they still use a timer chip on the new heads?
          Will they sell the new head direct to the owner or does it need to be installed by a factory authorized tech?
          Thanks, Karl

Comment

Rumor is all parts except the casting are new. No time out chip. 2,000 hr. warranty. dont know about the FM4. I need a FM4 compression module myself. Rumor is Fuelmaker has a few "rebuilt" FM4 heads left , but will not officially support the FM4 product line anymore. Rumor is an FMQ head will fit ,but may overheat in service . Rumor is all other pars interchange with FMQ.

Comment

We are becoming the distributor for CNG Pump for the their home fueling units for Texas. They are taking orders now for their first run of 100 units. They have been tested for 10 years with no maintenance required. Please go to www.CNGpump.com and look at their 1-1.6GGE unit for $4995. This is going to be a great thing for NGV owner.
              This Company is taking orders for the first 100 pumps to be made, I just signed on here in Texas.
              Contact the Company to find your salesmen in your area to sign up. And I hope bonafide distributor
              Last edited by Mingus108; 03-14-2012, 06:10 AM.

Comment

These folks can help with FM4 rebuilds:
                http://www.gocngpumps.com/

Comment

I have been looking for a compressor for some time, and I have checked out online most of the companies that are selling them, there is a new compressor from HE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY that they call super smart HED DEX 4, it is 3.9 GGE per hour , has a 10 cylinder radial compressor, is liquid cooled, has PLC control, with a 7 inch touch screen, and the compressor can be removed for service in 15 minutes, at least that is what they say, takes a 40 amp 220v circuit, pulls 27 amps at running current, that is about 5,640 watts, so about 1.5 kw per GGE of gas, can be programmed for a 3k or 3.6k fill up, or fill up by volume, the unit is 74 inches tall by 24x24, so it doesn't take up a lot of space, has a 3 year 10,000 hour warr, from a tech standpoint looks like most of the other compressors are ladas compared to this one, as I have not seen one that is PLC controlled or with a touch screen, I work around lots of PLC controlled machinery, where I work and we have some with touch screens and they are bulletproof, they just don't break down, there are several other features also, has direct drive motor, no belts, has a spin on oil filter, and the PLC keeps track of the gas that it has pumped, the only draw back is it is about 10,000 for a new one, but all the other ones out there in the 4-5 GGE range are at least 15k on up, If anyone has got one of these would appreciate some feedback on this unit. They have these on E-Bay now, so you can get the info there, there phone number is 630-537-1219.

Comment

This must be the item on ebay.
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Compressed-N..._Tools&vxp=mtr

There are some fuelmakers on ebay.
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuelmaker-CN..._Tools&vxp=mtr
                    Last edited by Mingus108; 03-14-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

if it is direct drive the compresser is running at motor speed where most belt drive units use the belts to gear down the compresser speed so they run slower and last longer if it is 10 grand and lasts for 10000 hours and pumps almost 4 ggehr than that is .25 cents for per gge for cosst of the compresser alot better than the phil as it coats 1.00 per gge for the compresser 4000 dollers for 4000 hours and only pumps 1 ggehr if you are lucky and since it has a oil filter it must have oil and any real compresser will . now if you are going to hook this up at home you may run out of gas as most home gas meters are only 250 cfm per hr and you will be pulling almost twice that if you are going to try this put a tee right at the outlet of the meter and jump right there to 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 pipe and try to install the unit right next to the meter . I have gotten over 600 to flow through a 250 meter like this but you cant have a long pipe and take a dremel tool and smooth the in end of all pipes and fittings and use 2 45s for a 90 and try to run the pipe as strait as you can good luck

Comment

When do you expect installation?
                        David
                        2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Where does this project stand?

Are any units in production?

Have any been delivered?

One of my concerns is they appear to be using photos from the old ecofueler website:

From cngpump.com

From ecofueler:

Originally posted by Mingus108 View Post
                          http://www.cngpump.com/

There may be gold at the end of the rainbow.
                          Last edited by CanAm; 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

They were selling Chinese made units.

Are they now making their own?

http://cngchat.com/forum/showthread....m-Technologies

Originally posted by ktm200rider View Post
                            I have been looking for a compressor for some time, and I have checked out online most of the companies that are selling them, there is a new compressor from HE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY that they call super smart HED DEX 4, it is 3.9 GGE per hour , has a 10 cylinder radial compressor, is liquid cooled, has PLC control, with a 7 inch touch screen, and the compressor can be removed for service in 15 minutes, at least that is what they say, takes a 40 amp 220v circuit, pulls 27 amps at running current, that is about 5,640 watts, so about 1.5 kw per GGE of gas, can be programmed for a 3k or 3.6k fill up, or fill up by volume, the unit is 74 inches tall by 24x24, so it doesn't take up a lot of space, has a 3 year 10,000 hour warr, from a tech standpoint looks like most of the other compressors are ladas compared to this one, as I have not seen one that is PLC controlled or with a touch screen, I work around lots of PLC controlled machinery, where I work and we have some with touch screens and they are bulletproof, they just don't break down, there are several other features also, has direct drive motor, no belts, has a spin on oil filter, and the PLC keeps track of the gas that it has pumped, the only draw back is it is about 10,000 for a new one, but all the other ones out there in the 4-5 GGE range are at least 15k on up, If anyone has got one of these would appreciate some feedback on this unit. They have these on E-Bay now, so you can get the info there, there phone number is 630-537-1219.

Comment

Originally posted by CanAm View Post
                              Where does this project stand?

Are any units in production?

Have any been delivered?

One of my concerns is they appear to be using photos from the old ecofueler website:

From cngpump.com

From ecofueler:

The website at cngpump showing this photo shows available for just under $70,000 , all of the home fuel products show PRE-ORDER. Just where are the beta test units for the home "Pre-order" units operating under real world test ?

No product with a proven track record ? Buyer beware! .

Comment

Working...
                              X