• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM-2Q, FM-2.5Q, Fm2Q-36 Installation and Operation Manuals

From the old Fuelmaker website
    Attached Files

Re: FM-2Q, FM-2.5Q, Fm2Q-36 Installation and Operation Manuals

Thanks! you're right the FMQ-2/FMQ2.5 look just like the FM4. Just what is the difference in the units, or did they just change the product designation?

Comment

There are a few changes but the FM4 and the FMQ-2 are both 3000 psi units with about 2 cfm output. The 2.5 is a little higher output and the 36 is a 3600 psi unit. These manuals should give you all the information you need to put your unit into operation and understand what the indicator lights are telling you.

Comment

Hello there!

As I understand it there are new/newer Installation and Operation Manuals for the FMQ-2-36 unit dated sometime in 2010.

Anybody have those in a PDF?

Thanx! Your attention to this is much appreciated!

Comment

Can't answer your question. However I got those manuals off the Fuelmaker website when they went out of business before the site went dark. I bought a very late serial number FM2Q-36 after bankruptcy which had a printed manual that matched the .PDF's posted here. The paper manuals I have (provided with the unit) are Issue 3, January 1999. One of the fuelmaker reps on this site may be able to help you as there must be some updates from BRC.

Comment

Working...
          X