Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phil Issue

Hi Tyler,
    I see 3 types of those O-rings (113) available on that website.
    Which ones do you use?
    Nitrile (02-113), Fluorocarbon(05-113), Neoprene(08-113)?
    Thanks
    Silver 09 GX
    Phill G:1.5

Comment

Buna-Nitrile

Comment

The part # I have is an 03-113. You need to have a rubber compound that will withstand the high pressure of the compressor.

Comment

03-113 is a Fluorocarbon (Viton) with a hardness of 70
          where the 02-113 Buna-Nitrile has a hardness of 90

I think I should just order a couple of each and see which one lasts the long haul…
          How long have you been using 03-113 sjeng?
          Thanks Guys!
          Silver 09 GX
          Phill G:1.5

Comment

Originally posted by lcovelli View Post
            I think I should just order a couple of each and see which one lasts the long haul…
            How long have you been using 03-113 sjeng?
            I've been using that O-ring for 2 years. I had to look at when I posted in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Amfuel View Post

Hi Krista,

A hose leak code is a leak and the hose but also the line back to the 4th stage head can be leaking. It could also be the connection at the car. The first test to do is leave the hose disconnected from the car (and if a 90 degree nozzle don't hang it up) and start the Phill. If it pressures up the hose and shuts off with all 5 level lights lit you probably need a new Oring in the vehicle receptacle.

If there is still an issue disconnect the nozzle at the breakaway and try it again. If the Phill passes the test it is the nozzle.

If it still leaks it is likely the hose. Even though it is a 12' hose it is recommended to not stretch it beyond 7' or 8'. I have seen numerous hose leaks from over stretching the hose. The way to test is to electronically sniff the exhaust air while the unit tries to start up. A hose leak is usually internal of the coiled plastic and will follow the hose up into the machine. The hose will need replacing in this scenario.

There are a couple possible causes for leaks internally but that if for a technician to identify and resolve.

If you need Orings, nozzle or hose you can PM me. I have them in inventory.

Cleaning the nozzle is accomplished by spraying a dry silicone into it. This is good for the receplacle on the car too.

The CA distributor is Mansfield Gas (formerly GESI) 909-466-6920
              Comment ?????, d├ębranchez la buse au point de rupture ?????????

Comment

Working...
              X