Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Hatton
    commented on 's reply
    Ray, yes I have had HP transducer failure and had them replaced. I can provide you with one and pictures of them if you wish.

• Wike R
    replied
    I sorted it out, I missed the mini fuse located inside the control panel. In years past I would chat with ex Fuelmaker staff and they pretty much agree that the C-3 was a superior unit over the Q series. I have about ten years use with the Q series, and only months with the C unit. Considering how many hours have been put on the C unit over the years, I side with the C- Sulzer units.

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied
    The C3 is a quite old Fuelmaker product, so I'm not too hopeful that many on this chat board still have them or can share experiences. Might want to reach out to member Amfuel on a private message, as he may have some advice for you.

Leave a comment:

• Wike R
    replied
    Has anyone had a H-P Transducer failure with a C-3 and if so, describe the sequence of events that occured

Leave a comment:

• Wike R
    started a topic Dead C-3

Dead C-3

While refueling compressor shut down overnight. Checked the usual suspects, power, fuses and no indication of any damage to the board. I noticed on prior occasion that indicator lights would be slow too power up once in a while. Now I have no power lights at all. Anyone with any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Ray
Working...
X