No announcement yet.

Phill 1.5: Strange behavior, "Excessive inlet Pressure" and "Hose Leak" errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phill 1.5: Strange behavior, "Excessive inlet Pressure" and "Hose Leak" errors

Hmmm... I'll PM you on this.

Comment

Comment

There are capacitors. Take the black cover off the electronics module and you'll see them.
        Check the errors by holding the stop button down. A series of the level lights will shine representing a code for the error..

Comment

Last edited by dand; 12-08-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I changes the capacitors with new ones from HVAC Brain. one 15uF Capacitor
            one 15uF Capacitor
            https://www.hvacbrain.com/Titan-HD-PRCF15A/

And one 70uF Capacitor.
            https://www.hvacbrain.com/Titan-HD-PRCF70A/

They denote micro farrads as MFD, strange.

But it didn't work, the behavior of my Phill was the same.
            I pulled the Electronic Module, and started looking for blown fuses, or damaged relays, but didn't find anything abnormal. But as I looked closer and closer, it downed on my that I had the incoming AC power hooked up wrong. Real bone-headed move on my part. My AC wires were faded and the colors didn't really match what my install manual said, so i took my best guess, but it was wrong.
            I had Line1, Line2, and Neutral. and one of the Line1or2, was hooked up to the EM's Neutral.

In my defense, the Reference designators on the EM Board are deceiving.
            So here's what I found out. The AC power input cable is secured to the EM Board.
            AC Power cable Color Function EM Board Ref Des
            Line1 ---> Brown --> Line1 ---> "L" on the EM Board
            Line2 ---> Dark Blue --> Line2 ---> "N" on the EM Board
            Neutral ---> GRN/YLW --> Neutral ---> "E" on the EM Board

"E" on the EM Board is tied to the EM Board Chassis / metal casing. This is the key part, with a meter, the Neutral wire in your AC power cable will "beep out" to the EM board Chassis Ground.

I made a partial hand written diagram. I will try to post it up.

Thanks,
            Dan

Comment

Working...
            X