Need WTB Control Module for FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need WTB Control Module for FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker

Anyone have a used working control module for an fmq2-36 fuelmaker model? I'm looking to buy one. Please let me know

I have a FMQ2-36 that needs the compressor head rebuilt. The Electronics module works fine. I want $2,000 plus any shipping costs. You can use it as a parts unit or swap the modules/other - or get a rebuilt compressor for it. Not interested in separating the module from the unit. If interested - let me know.

Comment

Thanks but I'm only interested in purchasing a CUQ control module to get this unit back in operation.

Comment

Try ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuelmaker-FM...wAAOSwZjhXIj9D $800

Comment

Yes, I have been searching there and have even been in talks with that seller. The item you linked to is the Electronics Module (EM), the mainboard. The module I'm looking to purchase is the Control Module (CUQ), that sits under the compressor where the compressor bolts on to.

Comment

• joe_kan
            joe_kan commented
            Editing a comment
            I see - I think your only quick options are going to be a used unit being sold for parts or purchasing new one from a BRC fuel maker service center. I've seen them for sale before but not often (maybe once every five years). Maybe a service center would have one. What makes you think this component is bad? Stator windings burnt out? There is a guy in Ohio that advertises on ebay that services these - he may be able to help you. Probably not going to be cheap.
        Working...
        X