Fuelmaker rebuild parts availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuelmaker rebuild parts availability

Does anyone know where I can buy parts to rebuild my Fuelmaker FM4 compressor? I need o-rings, piston rings, guide rings, valve springs, valves, and reset the timer. I would prefer to rebuild myself but would also be interested in others that have had sent their compressor head out for a rebuild on cost and quality of the work.
    Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Art

Re: Fuelmaker rebuild parts availability

Try this group, they were part of the founding Fuelmaker team way back and have replacement parts for most everything.
    http://www.gocngpumps.com/

Comment

they do very good work and have parts. Local company has used them with reasonable prices.

Comment

Hi, we have all the replacement / rebuild parts for the fm series including resetting your timer. and chips.. pm us. thanks

Comment

Hi All,
          I would like to rebuild my fuelmaker. This thread is on point, but the information may be old. Any new source of fuelmaker parts would be very appreciated.
          Cheers,
          James

Comment

jpatrickuci, what model Fuelmaker do you have? I have some kits from Energytree left.
            Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

I have several Energy Tree Ring and Seal Kits, and a few other Fuelmaker parts. I'll post them in CNG Marketplace if you're interested.
              Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Working...
              X