phill installation manual?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phill installation manual?

I'm trying to figure out how to get my old phill off the wall and secured. I remember there was some kind of installation manual that explained how to unbolt the shipping screw(s) and hang the thing on its brackets. I wasn't around when it was installed and I don't want to rupture myself getting it down. Anyone?

Re: phill installation manual?

Originally posted by holtek View Post
    ......and I don't want to rupture myself getting it down. Anyone?
    It might be in the file library on this site.

From what I remember taking mine down , and almost getting a herina myself, it is gravity on 4 blade type hangers to the wall bracket. shipping bolts should be off when installed. Unless you are at least 6' tall and of "Corn Fed" stature , I don't recomend trying it alone. It is a lot heavier than it looks.

Comment

I may have to borrow a genie lift from work. It looks like there are a couple of locking bolts on the right side and then it lifts off the rails. It doesn't appear that the fueling hose comes off easily. How much more would it have costed to put a damn fitting on that?

Comment

There is a lock tab (slider) on the right bracket, ususally the lower bracket. Once out of the way it will lift off the wall brackets.

Screw the 3 shipping in as far as they will go.

The new style hoses have the breakaway near the machine bottom, not at the nozzle end like older Phills.

Get a good sized scandanavian to help getting it off the wall. It is about 100 lbs and clumsy as heck. (I use a modified ladder and block and tackle)

Comment

Working...
        X